“Newly opened beachside Ocean Deck Grill!!”

Ponte Vedra Beach Resorts
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 26, 2016

As guests of people staying at the Ponte Vedra Resort , we shared a delightful meal at the newly opened Ocean Deck Grill. Casual upscale dining, exclusively for Resort Guests and Club members. We ordered the Large Greens Bowl with Salmon, with an extensive selection of toppings and dressings!! Large portions of crispy, fresh greens made an excellent choice after their family's day on the beach. For those 10 and under, there was ample choices to suit their appetites. The service was excellent, as you can expect from the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club.

1  Thank Beverly H

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

The Seahorse grill has a new chef and menu - the food is exceptional and inventive. The amuse Bouche of ground tuna sashimi was divine. Our waitress Stephanie was very knowledgeable on the foods and wine which made the dinner even more memorable

Reviewed April 20, 2016

We didn't expect the club's formal restaurant to be anything special, but it was excellent. Fresh seafood and a very good caesar salad, and a very professional and welcoming staff. We look forward to returning on our next visit.

Reviewed April 17, 2016

Visited here for a family dinner to celebrate our 20th Wedding anniversary and had one of the best meals of my life .Ate in the Seafood Grille which is part of the Surf Club at the Ponte Vedra Inn. Dining here is also available to residents of it's sister hotel The Lodge. There are wonderful oceanfront views ,the ambience is just right with a large tropical aquarium which mesmerised my young granddaughter.The cuisine is New American Fusion. The jumbo crabcakes were chunky lemony and tasted as though the crabs were fresh out of the ocean. I had the whole Maine lobster , beautifully presented out of the shell and perfectly cooked. My daughter had the lobster salad, again faultless .The filet Mignon was attractively presented and very tender. The chocolate dessert was extra special watching the chocolate dissolve when hot caramel was poured over the top to reveal an ice-cream centre and enjoyed by all.The raspberry sorbet was also very refreshing. A wonderful meal and night to remember

1  Thank traveldoc65
Reviewed January 7, 2016

This was a business trip, but I felt like I was in HEAVEN. This resort is directly on the beach and backs up to two world class golf courses - it is stunning. The people are wonderful and helpful. The food was great in both the downstairs restaurant and the golf restaurant. I would love to go back and take my whole family soon. You can't go wrong by staying here...it is perfect in every way!