1,239 results
All reviews front desk pool and hot tub cracker barrel a pet friendly hotel hot breakfast the breakfast area great staff went out of her way great job the entire staff waffles great place to stay sausage pleasant stay each morning cookies upon check
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We stayed here 1 night prior to a flight at Punta Gorda Airport. Big mistake! Very old and out dated. The price for the quality of the room was very high. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I will stick with the Hilton.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JackGM0997, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

I've read your comments about your stay at La Quinta Port Charlotte. WOW – not the type of experience we want you to have! Our goal is to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us as our guest. I’m sorry that we didn’t do so for you. When it comes to our rates, they are based upon local area and the time of the year. Rates are in line with other competitive hotels in the area.It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Right off interstate 75 in SW FL for easy highway access and many restaurants in the area, I would recommend this hotel. They offer a small but adequate variety for breakfast. The price is reasonable. Friendly staff. And a heated pool . I'd give this another half star if possible. Like many hotels, out could be updated some.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JackGM0997, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

What an excellent review! We are so thankful that you took the time to review our hotel. Your satisfaction and continued trust in La Quinta Inn and Suites are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we’re working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I had a lengthy stay at this hotel. Everyone here, was so nice and professional. The gentleman up front had lots of great information about the area. The room attendants, kept the room, halls, hotel in an extremely clean condition. The pool area was great.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Very nice. would recommend Good location for local Beaches and good shopping Very good Resturante And types of food . Gas stations close to Hotel. Cracker Barre was in walking distance.l I have no more too say

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
JackGM0997, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2018

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Good location and clean but the price was way too high for the hotel. Safe location. Not a lot to choice from in the area so price reflects limited other places to stay in the area. Very nice employees and helpful. Only thing I didn’t like was the price. We did not eat breakfast there. So I can’t rate the food.

• Trip type: Travelled with family