The staff was really helpful and friendly. The breakfast each day prepared by Jaci was fresh and delicious. She made us feel like we were eating at the home of a good friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Charlotte, Florida is a unique change from the ordinary interstate hotel. We are proud of our newly remodeled hotel, ans hope you will visit us soon! With an excellent location in southwest Florida, this beautifully decorated 69 room hotel is situated directly on Lake Sandhill just east of I-75 at exit 170. A great destination for overnight trips or extended stays. Numerous dining and entertainment options are available within miles, including the new Applebees across the street.This newly renovated hotel is located within close proximity to major cities such as Sarasota, Fort Myers, and Arcadia. It is also a short drive from the growing Punta Gorda/North Fort Myers Airport. Hotel features include free local phone calls, high-speed Internet, and 37" HD TV with HBO. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring hot options daily including eggs, breakfast meats and our new freshly made pancakes. Also, a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/ pastries, and yogurt. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Port Charlotte, FL and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. Visit us and see why we're Great Hotels Guests Love! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Priceline and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Port Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Port Charlotte Hotel Port Charlotte
- Holiday Inn Port Charlotte
- Port Charlotte Holiday Inn