“A Popular Place For Donuts”

Abbes Donut Nook Inc.
Reviewed April 12, 2017

If you love fresh donuts, this is the place for you. They make the donuts right there and they are delicious. The only downside about stopping here is the line. The place is so popular that the like extends out the door during the morning hours. If you don't mind the wait the donuts are worth it. In addition to the donuts they also have huge cinnamon rolls and apple fritters. My mouth is watering just thinking about Abbes.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Great little donut shop... Locally owned, can't beat it! Our service was fine... Not sure what the other reviewers expect because it is a donut shop, after all, not a five star restaurant. They can be busy but the line moves fast. Notice that they only accept CASH!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Matthew K
Reviewed March 29, 2017

I like all of the donuts I have tried. The standout feature for me is the size of donuts is more generous than typical chains.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017

The donuts were okay. BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST I HAVE SEEN IN PORT CHARLOTTE. We were there today, Monday afternoon and the young lady was so rude, will not go back. Her attitude was unacceptable. Missy , sorry we interfered with your afternoon.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank fletcherohio
Reviewed March 10, 2017

ABBEYS DOUNUTS WERE UNHEARD OF TO ME UNTIL I had one at the local Ford dealer. While I was waiting for my car to be serviced I was offered a donut while I waited. To my surprise this wsd the best donut I have ever eaten. The other chain donut shop does not compare to Abbes. Abbes is number 1 in my book!!

Date of visit: February 2017