“Some of the best Asian food around...!”
Review of Asian Sauce Box

Asian Sauce Box
Ranked #42 of 175 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Now coming from New York City I know my way around Chinese restaurants, from the little hole in the walls to some of the most fine dining, the taste is just some of the best there is (of course, this is solely based on personal preference). This place had some of the best food I have tasted thus far, from the dumplings to the sesame chicken (which by the way tastes like ACTUAL chicken) were AMAZING! I was most certainly not disappointed and neither was the party I was with, and the best part is that I did not find myself extremely thirsty from having had the food, unlike some of the other places I have tried that made me really thirsty at the end of the meal and sometimes left me with a bit of a headache as well. The food was fantastic, simply put!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

There are many selections on the menu for the dim sum. What we had was excellent, and the staff is very ready to recommend and advise. Prices are very reasonable. As another reviewer said, this is a hidden treasure.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Well after living in Florida since 1994, I finally met up with the worst meal yet. This was my first visit to this location and will be the last for sure. Fortunately, I did not bring friends as they too would have been met with their worst food ever. After viewing the menu, I decided to bring home an outgoing order. First pick was the PuPu platter and the second was beef with vegetables. The items in the platter were all overcooked and nasty. The spare ribs were hard as can be and had a sauce on them which did not help. The beef on a stick could not be chewed with the best of teeth and like the other items were safely removed and tossed in the garbage can. If anyone has a question feel free to contact me and I can provide further instruction why you should stay away from here. I can see why there is very little business here and well deserved.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

The lunch special is an excellent value and so much healthier than fast food. Service was delivered with personality - really enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Went to check out the Port Orange Mall/Pavilion and had the the pleasure of discoing this delightful Chinese-Asian restaurant.
The appetizers, the entree... along with the very friendly service made this a very positive experience. Try any of their soups.. you'll be happy. In addition, the price will make you happy as well.