“Best French Dip on Texas Toast Ever!!!!”
Review of Houligan's

Houligan's
Ranked #23 of 187 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: "A spirited sports grille".
Reviewed February 27, 2015

We ate here several times in 2014 during our 3 weeks stay in Daytona Beach Shores. Service is always friendly, fast & helpful. We are here again for 5 weeks in 2015, & so far between the Ormond & Port Orange locations we have been there 4 times already in less than 2 weeks! I always have the French Dip.....on Texas Toast. It comes with au jus & a yummy tiger sauce. I am so addicted to this sandwich! I like the seasoned fries with it. Everyone else has different meals & they are all good. I just cannot make a change cuz I love this so much!!! Wish there was a Houligans in RI. Consistently good food & service, reasonably priced. We will be back this year several more times! Maybe I'll try the wings, I hear they are very good!

1  Thank Sparkles350

Reviewed January 20, 2015 via mobile

Great service, great food! The Wally Style wings are the best around. My husband and I go aften and we've never had a poor visit.

Reviewed January 8, 2015

Had the wings (wally) for an appetizer, very unique and different, a taste all their own. For the entree I had the grilled Mahi mahi, wife had grilled chicken salad; both were great. Although they were very busy, the service was excellent. We are in Daytona for the month and will definitely be back, probably more than once again.

Reviewed January 5, 2015

We've been to Houligan's many times in the past and it is always consistently good. The wings are very meaty, cooked perfectly and very tasty. We always get the wally wings.

Other dishes, salads, chicken we also good, as always. Even though it was very busy, service was very good. They always seem to have plenty of staff.

This is definitely your sports bar type of place, just a little more upscale, and quieter than buffalo ww.

Reviewed December 29, 2014

We've eaten here a few times in the past. The service has always been good and the wings are definitely worth it. Their not greasy and you can get them wallied if you want. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.