“Pub, Sportsbar - it's the Best”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #11 of 187 Restaurants in Port Orange
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2016

This is an awesome place to drop in for a drink or have something to eat-- If you eat at the bar ...Ali will treat you amazing. They have great salads, chilli has a bite, steaks are fabulous and a big choice of sizes for all appetites..8oz sirloin my favorite...if you live sweet potatoes cooked perfect. Menu you extensive but reasonable. Ribs are my second fav. If you like specialty drinks,,,Ali mixes up a mean Sangria or Margarita! Not a week goes by that while vacationing in Daytona Beach Shores that we don't eat here at least twice a week. Atmosphere is country, staff is always smiling and friendly.

Reviewed March 6, 2016

3 of us dined, had over 30 minute wait to be seated, 2 of the steaks were over cooked, one steak was so fatty couldn't be eaten, IF YOU DON'T LIKE NOISE, DON'T GO HERE. I have been in nightclubs that were quieter, it's not just the kids, this place is REALLY noisy

Reviewed February 27, 2016

One thing I like about the Texas Rodehouse, is the consistency of the deliciousness of their food, and this one didn't disappoint me. Excellent steaks, tho the veggies could have been cooked for 30 more seconds. My friend had the ribs, said they were terrific. The place was loud, like they always are, but it's kind of part of what you get there. Excellent price, we each had drinks, and steaks and ribs, was under $90. My only complaint was our server, who seemed to be rushing us.

Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

When we came here last year, we were so pleased with management's attention to customer satisfaction. This year we had the opposite experience. Again, we received an undercooked steak. The waitress was very nice about having the steak cooked a bit more, and that's all I needed to be satisfied enough to let my former review stand. Unfortunately, the pleasant, accommodating waitress was not the one to bring the steak back. Rather, the manager literally dropped the plate at the end of our table as he strode by (it actually clattered on the table). I don't know if he was angry, in a hurry, or what, but I was shocked and disappointed. As was true last year, the food was okay and the waitstaff pleasant, but this behavior by the manager really changed my view of the place. I don't know if we'll return next year.

2  Thank Lilypad121
Reviewed February 8, 2016

Love their salad with grilled chicken. One of the best ones that I have had in port orange! They have good early bird specials too!