“LOVE IT”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Port Orange United Church of Christ
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was a member there for many years until I moved out of state. They are great people, so caring and loving. In February 2014 I returned for a visit. The minister is so down to earth in his messages. Sorry I only was there for two Sundays. If anything tempted me to return to Port Orange it would be just to hear his sermons. Funny but inspirational at the same time. Most ministers never can achieve the two in one sermon. Lucky people that get to be there every Sunday. Looking forward to returning there to visit next winter.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a small church with an excellent minister. You immediately feel like part of the congregation. There are two services. I enjoy the early contemporary service.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My wife and I are members of this church and have been since 2001 when I moved there from Maine after we got married, if you are looking for a church that welcomes you, teaches from the Bible, has an amazing choir and contemporary music, Sunday school and is very active in the community then you might want to give us a try.

1  Thank DalenM782