“Always a good time”

Price range: US$4 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Boondocks is a casual, fun restaurant with fresh seafood, great salads and soups, and all homemade sauces. We also offer chicken sandwiches and tenders, 1/2 lb. burgers, hotdogs, and other kid-friendly meals. From raw and steamed oysters to spicy steamed shrimp, Zuppa di clams and our amazing garlic bread, mussels marinara and our delicious oysters Rockefeller, we will fill you up and make you smile! Come watch the sunset over the marina and relax. Just another day in paradise!!!
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

I love coming here. The peel and eat shrimp are amazing. And some of the best wings in town. Drinks are great, wish they would bring their mudslide back!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere, great staff, very friendly, always busy, sunset with your sweetie is a must, it might take a few minutes to be seated, but it will be worth it, hey, who's in a hurry, your in Florida my friend, enjoy!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

This place a fake for a Seafood Restaurant. Only thing about seafood is it is at a Marina. Please stay away from this scam. Everything is frozen and out of box. When they brought our food I looked at it and asked the waitress this is not fresh and she no it is not it is all frozen out of box. She then said with an Attitude yon not say you wanted fresh. I then asked for the Manager and when arrived she said if it was fresh Seafood we could not afford as be so expensive. I said she not know what she was talking about and se agreed that she knew noting about fresh seafood. She assured me that everything at their restaurant is all frozen processed food. The only thing good I can say is she did say she would not charge. We could not leave fast enough.

Again stay away from the poor excuse of a Seafood Restaurant it is all a SCAM and TERRIBLE .

2  Thank Berney G
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Steamed shrimp and grilled fish was very good. Two guests had fish and chips that they didn't eat. Said it tasted like just out of the freezer. Chowder wasn't even eaten. Location and service excellent.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

The best thing about this place is feeding the fish. My child enjoyed feeding the fish while we waited for our table. The food was just typical fried food. It wasn't anything special. The atmosphere is open and airy. It's nothing fancy. Il