“My GOTO Chinese restaurant”
Review of Wok N Roll

Wok N Roll
Ranked #104 of 187 Restaurants in Port Orange
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

They always make the food on order so always still nice and hot when I get home. They have all the traditional favorites and some special dishes as well.

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Always pleasantly served & greeted! Your selection is prepared fresh and very fast! Plus, they deliver! If your
Looking for variety, they have LOTS TO SELECT FROM!

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

My kids wanted Chinese for their rehearsal dinner, so my wife called to see if they catered. We ended up getting rice, white and fried, and Veggie lo mein. We ordered Sesame chicken, General Tso's, Beef and Broccoli, and chicken egg rolls. We ordered food for 50 people, had more than enough food. Many people commented how good the food was. The food was fresh, they were still finishing cooking it as we arrived. The quality was better than I had thought would be possible. We were very impressed and will definitely try this place for normal take out soon. Well after we finish the leftovers we already have. :-)

Reviewed February 26, 2016 via mobile

Guaranteed every time the food is always freshly cooked and piping hot. Great value for money with generous portions. Restaurant is clean and the staff are welcoming and friendly.

Reviewed February 4, 2016 via mobile

Close to home so we stopped in to get something to go. We got 2 orders or the Bourbon chicken and 2 orders of the sweet and sour chicken for the kids. I will say you get huge orders for the price .... So definitely worth the value. I must say I was not impressed at all by the bourbon chicken didn't eat to much at all.... The kids sweet and sour chicken was much better and the egg rolls are not the best