“Mrs.”
Review of Wok N Roll

Wok N Roll
Ranked #118 of 175 Restaurants in Port Orange
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Delicious Asian food. Very good service and fast take out. We live nearby and enjoy their food often. I highly recommend the Wok and Roll!

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Hungry for Chinese food and this restaurant was close to home so we thought we would give it a try. Only 2 or 3 tables filled with people waiting for carry out orders so we knew we would be carry out as well. It was a long wait for our food as well as for the others waiting. We must have waited at least a half hour or more. While waiting I noticed the eat in area was not very clean so take out was fine with me. Once home with the food we didn't find the quality to be the best. The hot and sour soup was the best item we had. Very disappointing in deed.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

They don't even deserve the one star that they got. My wife and I ordered food and I got the wrong order. When I got home we opened up the food and saw what it was, we called back and asked if they could please fix it and they said we needed to pay for it again, we asked again and they hung up on us. On top of them refusing to fix our order, my wife's food "Lo Mein" tastes like packaged ramen noodles and are guaranteed to be pre made and packaged like I'm sure most of their food is. NOT FRESH. On top of all that they treated us with disrespect and were rude with us from the moment we stepped foot into their door. I would never recommend them to anyone. Their food is awful and they are not willing to fix your orders on top of being rude to their own customers.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

They always make the food on order so always still nice and hot when I get home. They have all the traditional favorites and some special dishes as well.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Always pleasantly served & greeted! Your selection is prepared fresh and very fast! Plus, they deliver! If your
Looking for variety, they have LOTS TO SELECT FROM!