“The burgers were incredible”

Tomoka Brewing Company
Ranked #10 of 183 Restaurants in Port Orange
Price range: US$7 - US$19
Cuisines: Pizza, Brew Pub
Description: Hand crafted beer brewed on premise with a delicious full service menu to including Fresh seafood selections, pizza, burgers, burritos, and specialty items.
Reviewed February 26, 2017

After the race we went here, I had a beer coupon, their micro brewery is to die for,,I had the stout, love a dark hearty beer, my daughter went for a lighter touch, our waiter was perfect, friendly,attentive, the burgers were original with cool ingredients, the tomoka burger order it I guarantee you will love it,, so juicy you will need a bib,,and that is a good thing,,

Reviewed February 20, 2017

We have had beer and food at Tomoka Brewing Company several times now. My husband is especially fond of their IPAs, while I am a fan of the Irish red ale (mixed with their stout is even better!). The food menu is great and has something for everyone. The Thai Chili Shrimp appetizer is awesome! Surf Tacos, Tomoka Reuben, and Blackened Mahi Mahi Sandwiches are some of our favorite lunch items. They also serve burgers, pizza, salads, and many other items, which are all delicious! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

We've been coming here a lot since about a year ago when we discovered it. I'm a club member and my wife and I can't get enough of this place. My favorites are the chicken jalapeño popper pizza and the hazy sunrise beer. Everything we have tried has been awesome. Tons of different beers and they are always adding new ones. Come here for the beer and stay for the awesome food!

Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Tomoka Brewery in Port Orange is the place to go for a comfortable atmosphere and consistently great food. The beer is the obvious attraction, but they serve wine as well. Tomoka's staff is super attentive especially if sitting at the bar. The beer is brewed by on premises with tours of the brewery available upon request. The menu is varied. From a really, really, good pizza (go for the bacon cheeseburger ultimate deluxe version) to fresh fish. Mahi, Mahi, Scottish salmon, incredible fried Haddock. The fish can be added to a salad as well. Don't get the fried clam strips or onion rings. You will never get better fried that here! The French fries are equally as awesome. If you become a loyalty member there are perks that make it worthwhile. I am a patron not a professional reviewer. Check it out!

Reviewed February 8, 2017

We live near the Ormond Tomoka Brewery but don't go because we want more than a pizza. Im glad we tried this Port Orange location. Lots of food choices and everything was good. It was a noisy busy place but there was a bus tour there so I imagine this filled the place up even more which added to the noise. I only drink light beer so the Picnic beer was perfect. Everyone else got flights or other beers and said it was better than some of the other breweries in Daytona area.The wings are smoked and were really tasty and tender. Someone got the shrimp tacos and liked. My wife got the fish sandwich and liked it but said the bread was too dry.. They have different specials throughout the week and I got the 10 wing special with a beer for like $12. Well worth it. If Im back in that area I would return to try more food and beers.