“Great Food and Amazing Waiter”

Stonewood Grill & Tavern
Ranked #14 of 183 Restaurants in Port Orange
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Stonewood Grill & Tavern offers a complete dining experience for both your eyes and your palate. You don't want to have just another ordinary night out - so tonight, make it extraordinary! We oak-grill each steak to lock in its juices and enhance its natural flavors. Plus, only the freshest seafood has the honor of being prepared by one of Stonewood's gourmet chefs. Adding our innovative wine list featuring rare selections and exceptional pairings makes Stonewood a great place for couples, friends, and coworkers, for date night, happy hour, special occasions, and holiday parties. So the next time you're looking for the perfect night out, come to Stonewood Grill & Tavern.
Reviewed September 3, 2017

It was my birthday and we received a gift certificate to Stonewood Grill. If I had known it was so good, I would have come sooner without a gift card. I had the cedar plank salmon and my husband had the shrimp and scallops. We also had red sangria. Our waiter, Jason was so attentive and genuinely interested in us enjoying our meal.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Food was delicious, service outstanding, drinks good as well. We had a variety of foods and all were great and we enjoyed our quiet comfortable dinner.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

There is something on the menu for all. Our next visit will be appetizers and a glass of wine. This visit I had the Crab Encrusted Flounder that came with steamed broccoli and rice. The fish was very tasty and a nice portion. The side salad is a nice size without filling you up. My wife had the Black Grouper oak grilled and was very good and also a generous portion. They also have a nice selection of wine with varying prices. It was our anniversary so we were treated to a key lime pie "on the house". A nice surprise and very good. Good friendly service. We will return.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

I would just like to take a minute and say Thank You for an AMAZING dinner and experience. ..to our server Megan thank you for providing an unforgettable night.

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

We frequent Stonewood often, and Justin is always great. Him and my boyfriend happened to share a birthday this visit.. the staff all signed a card for my boyfriend and gave us creme brûlée. Thank you all so much for making our night special!