“Will take it to go next time.”

Rossi's Side Street Cafe
Ranked #54 of 176 Restaurants in Port Orange
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Description: Come visit us at Rossi's newest dining experience, Rossi's Side Street Cafe. You'll find the same prompt excellent Rossi service with superb sandwiches and salads delivered to your table in less than 3 minutes. We think you'll find our specialty sandwiches and burgers, the best around. We look forward to seeing you!
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I tried them for lunch. We were kind of thrown off by the "fast food" style of ordering at the counter and filling our own drinks. I don't mind it, I just wasn't expecting it there. And when you pay by credit/debit, you are prompted to enter a tip. While we intended to tip, it was surprising to be prompted considering it is basically self service. All that being said, it was clean and really cute inside. Staff were friendly. Food was yummy. I had the BLT Caprese and my husband had a reuben. Both were fresh and delicious. My biggest problem was the seating. I am short....5'4" on a good day. And the booth seats were so low I felt like I was at a kids table. I didn't try a chair at a table but they looked to be just as low. I will definitely go back, but I will be taking my food to go.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Went there and placed an order of lamb gyro and i wasn't impresed at all. The gyro wasn't wrapped with a foil as am always used to. It was messy to eat.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Eat breakfast here at least twice a week for many, many years now and its so amazing indeed....Love the family & atmosphere!!! They always really make one feel at home!! Amazing!!! Love y'all!!!!

Reviewed 30 July 2016

My friend told me about this place. I was hungry and was driving by and said what the heck. Great atmosphere. Price is excellent. The food hit the spot. It is set up for fast in and out which is not a bad thing. Yet another new place I can add to my list. This entire area seems to be on the rise with good new restaurants. The more traditional folks might be better served by Rossi's diner on Ridgewood. I think of the two I like SideStreet better.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

A cute little spot with tables inside and out to eat. Tasty food and drinks and good baked goods. On a nice day, you can sit outside and enjoy the view.