“Brunch”

Rossi's Side Street Cafe
Ranked #54 of 187 Restaurants in Port Orange
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Description: Come visit us at Rossi's newest dining experience, Rossi's Side Street Cafe. You'll find the same prompt excellent Rossi service with superb sandwiches and salads delivered to your table in less than 3 minutes. We think you'll find our specialty sandwiches and burgers, the best around. We look forward to seeing you!
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I had their Blueberry Pancakes and they are out of this world! My husband had the biscuits and gravy and he said they are wonderful. Absolutely recommend this place!

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

1st visit: Found a new favorite local spot. Great portions, created with taste in mind. Tried the house special fish sub and the corned beef reuben (shared both) and hits. Fuego fries are tremendous with cheese and bacon toppings, and mac salad had a sweet tang. We'll be back.

2nd visit: wasn't quite as good this time, but the stagf was different. Pricing for similar order cost a little more, but for less. Stay away from the reuben burger--was a strange-tasting sandwich and not as good as the earlier sandwich. Maybe not a new favorite spot, but not bad.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Very clean, friendly prompt service. I had scrambled eggs, bacon, grits and toast. My friend had pancakes. The pancakes were huge and done perfectly. Everything was delicious. We both had coffee - the bill was around $15. Can't wait to try lunch!

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

I've been here so many times and alwats eat breakfast. Today my husband and I stopped for lunch. He had the clam strips with 2 sides & I had the lamb gyro. Both were excellent! The sliced tomatoes on my gyro were so red, fres, & delicious..the tazyiki sauce excellent. Our waitress was training a young man Dominic, who was excellent & attentive. Love this place!!

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

This has become our regular breakfast stopping place. Today we had a Western omelet and biscuits and gravy.. Always delicious. We were hungry..didn't take pictures!