“Breakfast with Joe”
Review of Grandpa's Cafe

Grandpa's Cafe
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: We are a cafe serving gourmet international food.
Description: We are a cafe serving gourmet international food.
Reviewed May 28, 2015

This is a newly opened café. It is open for breakfast and lunch. I have had breakfast on each time I was there. Joe the owner and cook is very nice and also easy to chat with. The food is always good no matter what I order. I also love teasing his waitresses. Every one here is very friendly. Even his delivery man.
I have not had a bad meal here. I have been here many times and will continue going back.

Reviewed April 30, 2015

New place in Port Richey, Fl. Somewhat hard to find -- in the NE corner of a strip mall right before The Day's Inn when traveling North on 19. Definitely worth finding. Great homemade food at super prices. Staff was very friendly and helpful -- I love being able to see the cook make your food!! Large portions made to order. I had a very tasty breakfast. Clean and tidy. I will definitely come here again when visiting the area.

1  Thank Norseman56