“Good drink, good food and great people!”

Triple Tails Oyster Bar and Grill
Price range: US$7 - US$23
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a cash only business. We are a oyster bar and seafood grill, a seafood market, a liquor store. We serve fresh local seafood fried, grilled or blackened.
“Good drink, good food and great people!”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I had a ball at Triple Tails! The oysters were to die for! The atmosphere was great. Loved the outdoor bar and the corn hole games! Tom behind the bar was wonderful! Donna made us feel like we were at home!

Cape San Blas, Florida
“Top of the Line”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Unpretentious, great feeling for the area.
Tom was our server outside by the Tiki bar. Great oysters any way you like!
Donna was even so kind to help us out with our rental situation.
Just ask and they are so willing to help.
Felt like being at home.
Thanks

• Visited April 2012
“Best Oysters, good family environment”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I visited the establishment twice this week and had great service and met the owner. The staff is friendly, however busy which I don't consider an issue because the food is prepared to order. Thy have a nice beer selection as well as a market that you can get great priced seafood and a package store. I recommend this place to all!

1 Thank DubbsWright
Dallas, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not licensed restaurant- look it up”
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Felt something wrong here after rude waitress. Food was okay, but not great.
Looked up to see how long they have been open, and they are not even licensed with
Dept of Business who regulate restaurants. Eat at your own risk.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Diane S
Georgia
“GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Okay.....after an hour of trying to find a good old seafood restaurant in Port St Joe, we ended up at Triple Tails. We wanted a place with old fashioned seafood.....like fried shrimp and seafood platters. I had read the reviews and talked to some locals and I did NOT have a good feeling about this place but hubby was starving! I went in with an open mind and we started off with oysters. I had the baked with parmesan cheese and he had the raw. They were AWESOME!! I thought to myself "this is gonna be our place to eat for the next 8 days! Then I ordered the fried shrimp and scallop combo and he got the seafood platter. It was the WORST food we've ever eaten. The shrimp were tiny and I got 6. The scallops were half the size of a penny and tasted like spoiled fish! I think there were 10 on my plate. His platter was the same.....tiny and terrible tasting. We had a beer each and with the tip our bill was right at $70.00. Do not waste your money like we did....make the 10 minute drive to Mexico Beach and eat at Toucan's!!!!!!!! Don't let the full parking lot fool you.....they are there for the Happy Hour and beer!!! I just pray we don't get sick tonight!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2012