All reviews hot tub across the street cape san blas state park trading post stuffed french toast each morning quiche get away other guests overlooking the bay breakfast was delicious fresh fruit donut shop bike path beach towels feel right at home
Reviewed September 5, 2018

I knew I loved Wendy when I called and made the reservation. She is an absolute GEM! Our room was incredible with a VERY comfortable King bed. We were served an outstanding breakfast of quiche, fruit and muffins on the screened porch overlooking the most Beautiful Bay in the WORLD. I loved the location of being directly on the bay and beach access directly across the street. Also, there is a grocery store across the street. We will definitely BE BACK and will recommend the Inn to everyone! Thank you Wendy and Shae for treating us like loyalty! We needed a great weekend and y'all certainly delivered!

Room tip: For this area, the Inn prices are excellent!!
Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

We have been coming here for 4 years now and the inn keeper and staff have been the friendliest and most helpful of any other lace we visit. The inn keeper remembers our names and what our references are for breakfast. You can eat with the other guests or quietly on the porch of your room. There are rooms that overlook the bay. It’s just a peaceful place to visit away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2018

We stayed in the Oyster Shell room, a small room on the ground floor with a small, private patio. $200 for this small room seems to be a lot, but taken into consideration the great location of this B&B, with Saint Joe's Bay on one side and the beach across the street at a 2-minute walk on the other side, it is absolutely worth it! They have bikes, kayaks, beach chairs and beach towels, and a hot tub for all guests to use.
Shai and Wendy were great hosts. Shai made us a lovely breakfast, which was served at the back porch overlooking the bay.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018

My husband and I recently planned a last minute vacation. I am so glad that I found this little gem of a place. I felt like I was on a honeymoon again. Shai greeted us with such kindness when we arrived. Shai called to see what time we would be arriving and the way she worded it was so personable, "I just wanted to see if I was going to be able to meet you or if you were going to need the check in information." I was already experiencing great customer service before we even got there!!!!! ! We stayed in the Turtle Shell Suite and had a porch overlooking the bay. Our bed was amazing!!!! The sheets and towels smelled fresh. Our breakfast was served on our porch every morning with OJ and coffee. Wendy can cook some amazing quiche, muffins, waffles and always had a side of fresh fruit!!! Wendy and Shai make the experience at the Inn a 5 star stay. Thank you ladies!!!!! We will be back to see you - Angie and Tracy

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Wendy K, Manager at Cape San Blas Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Cape San Blas Inn and we are delighted that you had an enjoyable visit. Shai and I will look forward to have the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

My husband and I came for a quick weekend tour of some properties. Wendy checked us in and took wonderful care of us during our visit. As an example, we weren't going to be able to make breakfast the next morning because we planned to meet the RE agent early. When we came back to our room later in the evening, there were 2 yogurt parfaits, a couple of waters, and a plate of fresh baked mini muffins placed in our room so we'd have something to eat before hitting the road. I've never had such personalized, caring service. The house and our room were clean as a whistle, and the beds were comfortable. Although we didn't get a chance to utilize them, there's a hot tub, kayaks and assorted other fun stuff free for guests to use. Highly, highly recommend this Inn. Wendy, if you read this, you are an amazingly nice lady - thanks so very much for your kindness and for making us feel so welcome!!

Date of stay: July 2018