All reviews front desk oatmeal port st room was clean continental breakfast would stay here again sofa bed sized refrigerator cold cereal cape san blas small kitchen wear and tear nice pool spring break hot coffee checking out staff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed August 29, 2018

My wife and I stayed here recently. I would give this five stars but for the terribly designed bathroom. It was large but there was no room to put your stuff. It had a pedestal sink. So you were just left with the top of the toilet to put your items.

Room Tip: Pet rooms are on the bottom floor only. If you want a room where pets have not been asking for a higher floor.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bmc-hartselle
Reviewed August 13, 2018

We were traveling through the area and decided to visit Port St. Joe... made reservation through their website and made an error in the booking dates.. they were terrific in fixing my mistake and gave us a wonderful room. The front desk staff was welcoming and the hotel itself well maintained and clean. Would definitely recommend this Mainstay to friends and family!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelingirl2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has the absolute nicest, most warm and helpful employees! My family and I were down at the cape for a week and on the way out of town toady, the car broke down. We had it towed back to Port St. Joe, about 20 miles. A wonderful county Sheriff’s Deputy found us this hotel that would take our dog too, until we were able to get the car seen about, in 2 days. No car was a big deal as it was a 3.5 mile walk into town. The lovely manager, Marci, offered to drive me into town so I could pick up pizza for my family. It was such a gift to have been directed to this hotel and these lovely people. They even told me that they would take me into town if I needed anything! When we needed lots of help, the amazing staff and people of this town have been here to help, above and beyond. The owners and corporate should be very proud of the staff here. A huge thank you to everyone!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2018

I received a Gift Certificate from a friend for a 2 night stay. I decided to make it a mini vacation for me and my boys because I had to work as well and I was so impressed with this hotel. It is very well maintained and everyone was so friendly and helpful. The room has everything you need in it its just like being at home.I never stayed at a Main Stay Suites before and I will definitely be back. It is definitely an experience that everyone who needs a getaway should encounter. I am so thankful for everything they did to make our stay more pleasant and I will definitely be back! Great Job Main Stay Suites!!

Room Tip: second floor real quaint and quiet
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Desiree H
Reviewed July 9, 2018

I spent 16 years of my life in hotels all over the world for my job. This is one of the stand out hotels I have been to. For the price, you can't beat it. And they will make things right if you have an issue.

Stayed: May 2018