“I don’t give many five stars, but this place takes the cake!”

One Love Jamacian Restuarant
Ranked #111 of 387 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

By far the best meal I have had in Florida. After reading the reviews I was very excited to try this place and it did not disappoint. I made a mistake and got the large roast pork. I can put down some food, but I wanted to try the mac & cheese, which comes with the large. The portions are absolutely enormous. The mac & cheese may be the best I’ve ever had. Everything was spectacularly seasoned. If I was local, I could eat here every day. I will absolutely go out of my way to come back here as often as possible while I am in Port St. Lucie.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I followed this place for a while on facebook. Then while on a trip to orlando from south carolina I decided to take the short drive down there.

It was well worth the drive. The food here is so delicious! What you see is what you get in a major way! My food was seasoned oh so well and the portions was large enough for two people to feast on.

Ill highly recommend this place.

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

I saw a post on Facebook about this place and I decided to visit during my little family getaway. What a surprise - a little restaurant tucked off in a plaza but the food is beyond excellent! It's paradise! If you have time - put this restaurant on your trip. You won't be disappointed!

1  Thank 3v366
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Our Ladies Lunch Out group from church is always looking for new and different places to go for lunch once a month. Someone in our congregation suggested One Love so we decided to give it a try. Our group was small this visit but we were all pleasantly surprised. Our server was welcoming and more than willing to explain what the entrees were as well as the sides that accompany them. Several of us had the Shrimp Pot and it was delicious. There were about 15 shrimp in a garlic/butter sauce, half a baked potato, corn on the cob, sausage and a hard boiled egg. If there was something you didn't like as a side, you could double up on another. One lady ordered the pork chops with rice and beans, mac and cheese and steamed vegetables. She said the chops were very tasty and tender and the sides had good flavor. Another lady ordered the Roast Pork which was fork tender and a little on the spicy side but she loved it. The restaurant was clean and painted with bright colors which was very inviting. We will definitely recommend this restaurant and return another time. It is in a small plaza on Darwin Blvd off of Port St Lucie Blvd with plenty of parking. Give it a try.

2  Thank ken286
Reviewed January 19, 2017

It's not the ambiance, location inside a gas station or location that will keep you entertained... But the quality of the food is top notch Jamaican! I'm a curry fanatic and the flavors were off the rails good. Goat, chicken and oxtail are all excellent, Lobster was moist and perfectly prepared! I would have preferred spicier and was told next time to ask for hotter, no problem man... This is a great hit and run take out place! HIGHLY Recommended!!!!

1  Thank FoodSnobsFL