“A Hidden Gem”

Truckers Smokehouse And Deli
Ranked #108 of 395 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Description: "A hidden Gem" Truckers Smokehouse offers restraint quality food with a quick and easy convenience. Serving breakfast and lunch all day including pork and brisket that is smoked daily!
Reviewed December 10, 2017

We stopped for gas and after I had finished paying realized that tucked away in a corner there was a restaurant with small tables and stools and some booths. They were busy preparing in-house meals as well as many pick-ups.
They offer breakfast and lunch specials and have a variety of fresh smoked pork, brisket, and chicken. They also have hot sandwiches. All their prices are reasonable for what they offer.
My wife had their chicken salad and I ordered their BBQ pulled pork. Very good.
If you are in the area, don’t pass them by. Enjoy.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

This is a little place tucked in the back of a gas station. I usually buy take out lunch. Delicious and very filling. People r nice. Beef brisket, ribs and Philly cheesesteak r my favorites.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Most of the time I avoid food in gas stations but I was very happy I stopped here. I had the brisket with a side of potato salad. I love brisket and was not disappointed. The potato salad was fresh and had just the right amount of mayo. The staff at the counter is very friendly.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Lauren P
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

My son is in extended spring training in Port St. Lucie and this place is close
Great food quick with home made goodness
The brisket is awesome and my son
On a no carb diet gets pulled pork a lot
Many sauces to choose and small eat in or as we did to go

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank christophersX709CJ
Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

Not fancy, just good and tasty. Pulled pork is great as well as the brisket. Ribs are delicious. Not a fancy sit down place, just good food. Give it a try, eat in or take out, you will not be disappointed.

Check on the hours of operation, they do not coincide with the hours the store is open. Very friendly and efficient staff. Prices are moderate.

Date of visit: December 2016