“Great casual spot”
Review of The Artisan Cafe

The Artisan Cafe
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

We had a very nice visit to the Artisan Cafe for breakfast. The menu offers a wide variety of choices for both breakfast and lunch. I had the corned beef hash omelette and my wife had crepes. Both dishes were excellent. The service was also top notch. They had several waitresses working and they were very attentive plus the owners stopped by to make sure we were happy. This may become our new favorite breakfast spot.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

Flavorful food, big portions, good prices. We were treated to the Poutine as another table had ordered by accident....delicious and VERY rich, not for the light diner (or those on a cardiac diet!!) Diana, the owner, chatted with us about her former restaurants and how she brought haddock to the Treasure Coast. Unfortunately there are no plans to expand hours right now, so you need to plan to visit for breakfast or lunch. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

This is a new restaurant but from the first it is a winner.
My wife and I have eaten here twice and both times the food was wonderful. I had great pancakes and also a great waffle.

We sat outside and they allow dogs.

Both times the waiter was first class.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

This restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating. I received excellent service. I tried the poutine which I had never heard of before. The portion was big enough for 6 people. I ordered a Greek salad with gyro meat and brought it home for later. Even 7 hours later, the lettuce was crisp and sweet. I will be back to try a traditional breakfast and I have no doubt, it will be delicious.

Reviewed March 25, 2017

Tried our newest eatery open 7 days a week from 7-2. Wonderful menu from cheap eats to very moderate. We both had the same this am which was the Artisan Skillet and I am SO SORRY I didn't take a photo of this beautiful concoction. This entree is not for the weak of heart or appetite and I will probably never get it again but wow was it fun! Check out their website, the full menu with prices and descriptions is there. You can get an egg with toast and hashbrowns for under 4. Omelets, crepes, belgian waffles, benedicts. Lots of creative mixes of ingredients. Presentation was stunning. Service was quite good and friendly, though a little bumpy a couple of times due to logistics of a number of people all coming at about the same time - nobody's fault. Not complaining. It was all good overall and will go back and will recommend. Lots and lots of lunch items too that I want to try, some American, some Greek and a couple of Canadian items thrown in the mix! I think the most expensive thing I could find was maybe $10.95, I may have missed something but there prices are very reasonable. Also very clean. Restroom in order. Just enjoyed it. Try it.