All reviewspet friendly hotelqueen suitepet feecoffee tablefederal highwayrestaurant staffjensen beachshower curtaindesk staffnice poolcomfortable roomsnice propertypool areahutchinson islandpetsmicrowaveflorida
Reviewed May 24, 2016

Third year in a row we have stayed here whilst visiting family nearby. Once again, clean spacious room, friendly, helpful staff, no complaints. The location is great, right by the main road, and for us, visiting Port st Lucie, it is ideal.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
LMGilrane, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2016

CaptainswifeCannes,
Thank you so much for coming back to stay with us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!
Lisa Gilrane

Reviewed May 5, 2016

Due to a family emergency we ended up stopping last min. @ Holiday in. The room smells of either dampness from the air conditioner not running, or it is sanitized. There is distinct odor in the room. The matress is very hard. This is good if you like sleeping on a board.

Room Tip: Don't pick this one
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sweetlori
Ed G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2016

Sweetlori,

I regret your stay was not what was expected and I apologize for the disappointment suffered. Rest assured that I have shared your candid comments with my staff in attempts to isolate the issue.

Reviewed April 29, 2016

Recently stayed at five different Holiday Inns in southern Florida during a trip and
this was by far the best of those I stopped at. Happy with the room, friendly staff,
excellent evening meal, very nice small pool at rear of the building.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank happytraveller085
Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

Had to stay here after leaving another hotel north of here in Fort Pierce due to being a terrible place. Pool was huge, kids had a blast, was the best part. Rooms were clean, beds and pillows were comfy. Hotel is in a good area. Staff was extremely nice. Would expect breakfast for the price we paid. But would stay there again.

Stayed: April 2016
Ed G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2016

Baconbro,

First of all, I love your alias name...Baconbro. Mainly because I love bacon! I also love to hear when a valued guest enjoyed their stay. Thank you for your kind words. I will certainly pass them along to my team.

Reviewed April 5, 2016

if you read the reviews of this Holiday Inn I can guarantee you that the negatives are right on target. While our room wasn't "smelly"- a recurring theme of the neg reviews, we did feel like we had to keep our shoes on because the carpets were so stained. It reminded me of the fleabag hotel I stayed in in Paris years ago when I was 20 and traveling on a shoestring. But the Parisian hotel was all of 20 bucks a night. And I was a kid. We checked out the next morning and went to another hotel in the area.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank lily336
Ed G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2016

lily336,
Wow, now that hurts. Our team works hard at keeping our cleaning standards high and carpets are shampooed on a regular basis. However, we failed to satisfy you during your stay and I offer my apologies for your disappointment. Since Tripadvisor offers anonymity, I cannot check your room personally. Rest assured that all rooms will be checked for any possible stains and they will be addressed immediately.