“Good Value and a delightful Hotel”

Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Port Saint Lucie
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Everything about this hotel was Great Very professional Front desk staff, friendly environment and good Location, clean room I am happy to know this place I will stay again, Night time Mr Daniel was awesome.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Justin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay! I apologize for the late response - we've been dealing with Hurricane Irma, but I'm happy to report that, aside from some small cosmetic damage we emerged unscathed and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I spent three nights at the Holiday Inn, and it was a nice hotel but nothing spectacular. It's as I expect if a Holiday Inn, comfortable, quiet, and clean. There is a cute pool that the kids would like, has a grotto and waterfall they could swim up to.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Justin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to tell us about it!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Delightful welcome from the reception staff, lovely rooms, the biggest pool we've ever seen in a holiday inn. Not sure why previous reviews haven't been great as we saw a completely different side. Thanks! We will be staying again that's for sure!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Justin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We strive to offer the best experience for each guest and provide a clean, safe, relaxing environment. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Our room was dirty upon arrival. The carpet had a greasy nasty feel to it and there was lint and various debris embedded in the fibers. The furniture looked like no one had cleaned it in ages. Overall the room appeared as if hadn't been thoroughly cleaned in a long time. I booked the room with a microwave, but the front desk gave me an attitude and told me "microwaves are in short supply, we'll try to get you one". Wow, unbelievable! It almost took an act of congress to get the microwave that I had confirmed well in advance. Anyway, for 2 of the 4 days we were there, the room was not serviced AT ALL. We had to ask for towels and toilet paper!! On another day, they only took the trash and did nothing else. The front desk didn't seem to care, nor did the manager. They seemed too overwhelmed with other customer complaints. We had to cut our stay short there so we could go to a real hotel. I gave the "service" and "rooms" one star only because zero is not an option.

Room Tip: Want a good room? Go elsewhere. Pick another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Justin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

I apologize for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Justin Price

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I had to start by cleaning the TV cabinet of all the mold on the shelves. We never got enough towels, and the room was so moist (even with the AC on constantly) my towel from 2 days ago did not dry. I felt gross in this place. Spend the extra money and go elsewhere. The cleaning staff blew us off constantly and some days just tossed 2 towels onto the shelf in my 3 person room.

Room Tip: Check the room when you get there and if it's not a dry room ask to move
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Steve T
Justin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Reviewed 8 August 2017

First to start we should have known there were going to be problems with this hotel because before we check in, we had to call several times to make sure everything was correct. Then when I arrived with my young kids went to our room to find that there were light bulbs burnt out. The Staff was not attentive and there were NEVER any pool towels and the front desk staff were just down right rude about it yelling a kids because they were asking for towels. A couple of days later I was looking for something I had dropped by the bed and moved the mattress to find moldy bed skirt and 2 hypodermic needles under the bed skirt on the box spring. I went down to the front desk they didn't even offer me a new room, instead they tried minimize the situation and tell me that they were diabetic needles, because diabetic people have to or would put there needles on a moldy bed skirt on a box spring. This place is gross the staff should all be removed right up to the GM that hid in her office or left for the day on the middle of a situation like this. On top of all of that one of the other families that we were with found BED BUGS in there room.. I wouldn't let my dog stay at this place. -

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Thetoygirl

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The room was very nice and clean , property is very well-maintained front desk was very good hopeful, the pool was very nice I have to say although I didn't get cups every day and They didn't even leave me an extra roll of toilet paper if I needed it

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Justin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thank you for staying with us!

I apologize for the lack of supplies and thank you for bringing it to our attention. I will address that with housekeeping.

I am glad you were able to enjoy your stay anyway. Please come back anytime and let us show you how we do it the right way!