SpringHill Suites Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$122
US$114
US$114
GardenInn.com
Best Western Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$91
BestWestern.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie, West(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hampton.com
US$163
Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort Villas(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$108
US$109
Homewood
Residence Inn Port St. Lucie(Port Saint Lucie)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$137
Residence Inn
MainStay Suites(Port Saint Lucie)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$83
All reviewsihg memberpet friendly hotelqueen suitepet feecoffee tablefederal highwaynice hotelrestaurant staffshower curtainjensen beachdesk staffnice poolcomfortable roomspool areahutchinson islandpetsremote
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I spent three nights at the Holiday Inn, and it was a nice hotel but nothing spectacular. It's as I expect if a Holiday Inn, comfortable, quiet, and clean. There is a cute pool that the kids would like, has a grotto and waterfall they could swim up to.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Justin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to tell us about it!

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Delightful welcome from the reception staff, lovely rooms, the biggest pool we've ever seen in a holiday inn. Not sure why previous reviews haven't been great as we saw a completely different side. Thanks! We will be staying again that's for sure!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Justin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We strive to offer the best experience for each guest and provide a clean, safe, relaxing environment. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed August 15, 2017

Our room was dirty upon arrival. The carpet had a greasy nasty feel to it and there was lint and various debris embedded in the fibers. The furniture looked like no one had cleaned it in ages. Overall the room appeared as if hadn't been thoroughly cleaned in a long time. I booked the room with a microwave, but the front desk gave me an attitude and told me "microwaves are in short supply, we'll try to get you one". Wow, unbelievable! It almost took an act of congress to get the microwave that I had confirmed well in advance. Anyway, for 2 of the 4 days we were there, the room was not serviced AT ALL. We had to ask for towels and toilet paper!! On another day, they only took the trash and did nothing else. The front desk didn't seem to care, nor did the manager. They seemed too overwhelmed with other customer complaints. We had to cut our stay short there so we could go to a real hotel. I gave the "service" and "rooms" one star only because zero is not an option.

Room Tip: Want a good room? Go elsewhere. Pick another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Trigantua
Justin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

I apologize for not meeting your expectations. We strive to make each stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible, and we will use your comments to coach our team in order to provide a better experience in the future.

Justin Price

Reviewed August 9, 2017

I had to start by cleaning the TV cabinet of all the mold on the shelves. We never got enough towels, and the room was so moist (even with the AC on constantly) my towel from 2 days ago did not dry. I felt gross in this place. Spend the extra money and go elsewhere. The cleaning staff blew us off constantly and some days just tossed 2 towels onto the shelf in my 3 person room.

Room Tip: Check the room when you get there and if it's not a dry room ask to move
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Steve T
Justin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Reviewed August 8, 2017

First to start we should have known there were going to be problems with this hotel because before we check in, we had to call several times to make sure everything was correct. Then when I arrived with my young kids went to our room to find that there were light bulbs burnt out. The Staff was not attentive and there were NEVER any pool towels and the front desk staff were just down right rude about it yelling a kids because they were asking for towels. A couple of days later I was looking for something I had dropped by the bed and moved the mattress to find moldy bed skirt and 2 hypodermic needles under the bed skirt on the box spring. I went down to the front desk they didn't even offer me a new room, instead they tried minimize the situation and tell me that they were diabetic needles, because diabetic people have to or would put there needles on a moldy bed skirt on a box spring. This place is gross the staff should all be removed right up to the GM that hid in her office or left for the day on the middle of a situation like this. On top of all of that one of the other families that we were with found BED BUGS in there room.. I wouldn't let my dog stay at this place. -

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends