This trip was the best trip I have ever been on!! I am a 13 year old girl and it was amazing!! I had so much fun, especially because I met many new friends that I will remember forever! A special thanks to the "Latitude 25" councillor, Kelly. She introduced me to a lot of people and I will always remember her hospitality.
I recommend Club Med to anyone, especially when travelling with family! The Trapeze was super fun but there should've been more available times because it conflicted with other activities... The tennis was great, especially the teachers! There was a lot of cool activities for teens, and the shows were great! We were in building C, and the rooms weren't great, but that was okay because we didn't spend much time inside anyway! Thank you to Club Med for an amazing experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Floridian charm in our renovated all-inclusive family resort of Sandpiper, nestled by the Saint Lucie River which provides fun and excitement on the beach or on sailboats. Travel to Club Med Sandpiper Bay with your family and enjoy a carefree all-inclusive vacation amidst a full-amenity resort where families can discover incomparable sports and children's programs. Make the most of your vacation to discover tennis, golf and fitness with our top coaches in the Club Med Academies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med Sandpiper Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay Hotel Port Saint Lucie
- Med Sandpiper Club
- Club Med Sandpiper Florida
- Club Med Port Saint Lucie
- Sandpiper Club Med
- Club Med Port St Lucie
- Port Saint Lucie Club Med
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay Florida/Port Saint Lucie