“Wonderful Fried Oysters!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed February 15, 2018

Forget the wings....the fried oysters are the best. I love their salads too. They have a wonderful coconut shrimp salad and a seared scallop salad. The menu does have the typical offering as well, but there are some unique gems. Draft beer, carafes of wine, and reasonably priced for families and couples. The Service is prompt with outside dining and an outside tiki bar if inside is too noisy.

Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

Not multi-generation friendly. Very dark with gigantic TVs as decor. My guests enjoyed their meals. Mine was good, but I am in no hurry to return.

Reviewed February 1, 2018

My husband and I ordered wings as an appetizer, the 12 oz. steak (MR) for him and the blackened scallops for me. I think they got the order seasoned backwards: seafood should be delicately seasoned and beef should be seasoned more than that. The scallops were so salty I thought a smoker had seasoned them. I wiped them on my napkin and dunked them in the glass of water. Should have just sent them back. The steak was so bland, I thought it was a waste of good meat. Each came with a large serving of broccoli which was cooked to perfection. The mac & cheese can do without the jalapenos and bacon bits. Hint: order it without, they're just sprinkled on, I believe. The food was quite typical of any local restaurant.

Reviewed January 28, 2018

Our friends who live in Port St.Lucie decided to take us there for lunch. They stated that this place has great wings. I ordered the chilli and the wings and the reviews are correct, they are good. To be honest, they aren't the best but they are good and worth ordering. Enjoyed the service, very professional and fast. If in the are will come back.

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time today. This super Turtle Tube is just the best+ the chicken wings. I highly recommend this place.