“A different way to eat Chicken”
Review of Pollo Tropical

Pollo Tropical
Ranked #140 of 387 Restaurants in Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed May 4, 2016

You either love Pollo Tropical or not. I love their chicken, their yellow rice with veggies and their yucca. My wife... not so much.

While waiting for your food, you load up on a choice of about 8 different salsas from their salsa bar. I love their Pineapple Rum salsa with the chicken. Unlike most chicken places, they sell Coke products.

This is a great place to try if you want a different way to eat chicken.

1  Thank katygt919

Reviewed May 2, 2016

My wife and I think you can never go wrong with Pollo Tropical. The food is always warm or hot, and the lines move quickly. The foods tasty. Period. And cheap.

1  Thank Harry G
Reviewed April 25, 2016

I've been to pollo a few times. Sometimes really good , others not so great.
I always get the roasted chicken dinner, with chicken and two sides, sometimes chicken is dry from sitting around, other times delicious but small portions.
The. Black beans and rice are good, along with the many sauces.
I'm not. Really a big fan of pollo, but seems the younger crowd likes it .

Reviewed April 5, 2016

The chicken had some pink in it & I returned it. They were polite, but slow on the uptake. Sauces were good and sides were tasty. We will try it again when they get their act together. Others around us seemed very pleased with their food. Perhaps I had the only poor experience!

Reviewed April 5, 2016 via mobile

The food was horrible! My rice wasn't good thoroughly. My husbands Flan dessert was horrible. To sour. They didn't have enough sauces. We will never go again!!!!