“Great service and even better food!”
Review of Conchy Bowe's Bait Barge - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Conchy Bowe's Bait Barge
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: American
Description: Conchy Bowe's serves up breakfast, lunch, and snacks from a houseboat located east of Peanut Island and delivers to surrounding area. Call in and have hot food or cold subs delivered to your boat, campsite, or marina! Open on weekends from 9a-5p. Also selling bait, tackle, ice, boating & camping supplies, sunscreen, rafts and more! 561-292-BAIT(2248)
palm beach gardens florida
“Great service and even better food!”
Reviewed 2 June 2010

I was anchored up at Peanut in the middle of hundreds of boats and was starving and didn't feel like pulling the anchor and running to grab food. Someone recommended Conchy Bowe's to me and said they delivered. I have always been sceptical of floating restaurants but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of food that they have. A cute girl showed up about 20 minutes after I ordered on a waverunner with hot food that was delicious! I will definately order from them again next time I am out there and don't feel like running the boat in to get food. The prices were less than I was expecting too, very reasonable.

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Cheeseburger in Paradise”
Reviewed 1 June 2010

We pulled up next to Conchy Bowe's in our boat and were greeted with a smile and a line to tie off while our food was made to order. A 1/2 lb. cheeseburger and hot Italian sub were very filling and made with fresh, quality ingredients and the price was affordable on our first visit. Our next order was placed by phone for delivery since we were anchored near the sandbar. They promptly answered the phone and delivered chili cheese dogs, chips, drinks, and ice right to our boat. The 1/4 lb. hot dogs were cooked on the grill and tasted great. My husband stopped by on our way home that day to purchase frozen bait for his fishing trip the next morning. All in the middle of the intracoastal waterway with an island view!