Super 8 Riviera Beach West Palm Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Inn of America(Palm Beach Gardens)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Residence Inn West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
Days Inn West Palm Beach(West Palm Beach)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2010

We came from Orlando and wanted to spend the last night of our vacation at a reasonable place not too far from Miami airport and found this motel just off the highway -- we were not disappointed. You do not hear the traffic, reasonable price, complimentary breakfast, but make sure to be there before you pack as just before 10 am it is over. We decided to have breakfast at Denny's which is next door. Book on the web because without reservation it is six dollars more!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
gmriviera, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Riviera Beach West Palm Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2011

Thank you so much for staying at our property and sending a review. I'm sorry you missed breakfast, the hours are 5am-9am which meets most of our guests needs. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area. Thank you again.

Reviewed 9 May 2010

i think this was the best Super 8 Motel i have ever stayed. and Rooms were Nice and CLEAN and looks like recently updated. the bed was very comfortable and internet worked just fine. The staff was very helpful in food recomendation i will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2008

I was going with friend for a dive weekend and the dive shop recommended this place. Since I was carpooling I had no choice. On the phone direct, I got a $116 rate (on the Super 8 site it was $129). George is a nice, friendly guy who it seems is always there.

The price was pretty high for a Super 8 ($130 incl tax) but it was very nice, new-looking, clean and the breakfast was good (fruit, cereal, danish, bagel, toast, coffee and juice).

I would stay there again since it's the cheapest we found in the area, but I found a Camelot Motel nearby that was only $89 a night ($99 with tax) that I'd stay in next time. Their rooms aren't as nice as the Super 8 and no breakfast, but if all you're doing is sleeping who cares. The Camelot also has waterfront rooms ($10 extra), that face the Rivera Marina where I was told Tiger Woods has his boat sometimes.

Stayed: March 2008
2  Thank Jax_Lady2002
Reviewed 6 March 2008

Was pleasantly surprised during our stay at this Super 8, we were there 4 nights, we were travelling with another couple who had there own room. We are not that fussy but our friends are and since they were pleased as well, we knew we had made a good choice. The rooms were clean and well maintained. Having a refrigerator and microwave in them was convenient. The king sized beds were very confortable. They had an excellent continental breakfast, 3 kinds of cerial, fresh bagels, doughnuts, 3 kinds of juice, fresh coffee, fruit. It was a great way to start the day. Saving time and money and also a healthy alternative to the greasy bacon and egg breakfast we seem to gravitate to when on vacation. But if thats what you happen to crave, there is a dennys right in front of the hotel. The hotel is operated by a husband and wife, who were very pleasant as was all the staff we encountered. The rooms were cleaned dalily and clean towels refreshed daily. Did not have a chance to use the pool as we were golfing daily and Florida in Feb is still a bit chilly in the evenings, but there is a pool in the back of the hotel which looked very clean and private. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Golfnut99_8
Reviewed 25 February 2008

I checked into the super 8 for a quick overnight. Hotwire informed me it was just 2 miles from the airport...It was 9....The room was dirty and there were numerous burns on the blanket on the bed. The water pressure was terrible....Good thing I am bald or I would still be trying to get the soap out of my hair...Not to my surprise I did not get my 4am wakeup call......I know it's Fla, but for $120.00 I expected a little more....

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled solo