“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2017

Loved the Cuban flair of the food.... didn't have to travel to Ybor City to get good food.....friendly place

Reviewed October 3, 2017

Love this place, reasonable prices and portions are large. Service is good. I love their Ybor salad and their crab cakes are to die for. It's a nice quiet place and you can eat on the patio when the weather is nce.

1  Thank Cathie M
Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

After a really long week my husband suggested this place. I was pleasantly surprised. We had the special - gulf shrimp and rice in a wine garlic sauce. Just busy enough. Very attentive server. Full bar for libations

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Horrible wait staff... I sat at the bar and asked where I could smoke and one of the waitresses told me out there and pointed to the porch. As I am out there another comes out and was nasty about it, she needs some manners! 8:30 pm on a Thursday night last call kitchen is closing, I immediately picked two items to take home- Cuban for myself and a dinner for my son. Cuban was bread and meat only.. no pickles, no condiments nothing. Won't make that mistake again of going here.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

Excellent place to grab a bite to eat with many Cuban/South American menu items, Cuban Sandwiches, sweet plantains, black beans and rice and plenty of dessert items to choose from. Very affordable for the quality and portions. The restaurant was clean, service was good. This restaurant does get busy and seating is a little tight, but would definitely eat here again!

Been to Ybor Grille? Share your experiences!