“Best Deviled Crab since Seabreeze!”
Review of Ybor Grille

Ybor Grille
Ranked #3 of 58 Restaurants in Ruskin
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 13, 2017

I had been wanting to try this place out for a while, but never got around to it. Well, we stopped by on our way back from the RV show in Tampa, and WOW! Angie was our waitress and she was super awesome, explaining the menu, the specials, and also recommended the deviled crab minis. We ordered some of those, and they were loaded with crab meat! We ordered a cuban sandwich, and a roast pork lunch bowl, which came with black beans & rice, and a couple of plantains. Lots of food! The roast pork came with garilc aioli and it was delicious. We brought half the cuban, and half the pork bowl home and ate it for breakfast/lunch the next day. The cuban was loaded with meat too. Happy hour beers were cheap too! $3 Jai lai IPAS. We will be back soon. Thanks Angie, you really know how to serve your customers.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

This is a place, when you want to enjoy Cuban style food in a neat atmosphere. Food is really tasty, but perhaps the portions could be a little smaller! Service is very friendly, which certainly makes you feel good about being there. Prices are very affordable.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Ate again recently. All the cuban food you want for very good price. Always good service. Try the cuban.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Our Manatee High School class of 1965 gathered for an afternoon to celebrate our 70th birthdays this past weekend at a ranch near Ruskin. Lunch was very casual with food gathered from different stores and restaurants. I have to give special kudos to the Deviled Crab cake/balls from Ybor Grille. They were the icing on the cake!

Oh my gosh how I’ve missed having them living in Massachusetts as we have the past 50 years since graduation. You have never seen so many 70 year olds become giddy at the aroma as the pans full of these goodies were brought in! Oh man they melt in your mouth. Just a touch of heat. Very light and pronounced “delicious perfection” just like we loved back in high school!

Thank you Ybor Grille. You made our party hop!!

Reviewed November 1, 2017

I ordered the Grouper Supreme, and probably the best grouper I ever had in my life. It was battered, in a wine cream sauce, and I thought I was in heaven. My wife had the filet Salteado, or Tenderloin Tips, and she said this was one of the best meals she had in a long time.Our friend had the 7th Avenue Filet, a tenderloin, lightly blackened. The waiter was friendly and very attentive, and explained the selections very well. He did not rush us at all, nor hover over us.The wine prices were reasonable, and the noise level was very good. I would, ad will come back here, definitely. A joy to dine here

Been to Ybor Grille? Share your experiences!