“Amazing service”
Review of Corner-sushi

Corner-sushi
Ranked #123 of 645 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

We went for the first time and received a free yo yo roll prior to order which was delicious. Ordered salad and sushi rolls which were amazing. Followed by a free desert taster which was also amazing. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

I recently was introduced to Corner sushi by my daughter and her family. We did the lunch menu and it was fantastic. We received soup salad appetizer and a wonderful sushi selection. It also comes with dessert. I would highly recommend this restaurant to any sushi lover.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is very unique. It is very attractive inside and has a very nice surprise for diners.

I don't eat sushi but they have lots of familiar items to enjoy. Today I had crab rangoons from the appetizer choices and fried rice. It was very tasty.

The price of the meal includes a little lobster roll appetizer, soup and salad, and believe it or not, a small dessert. And best of all, they have a lunch menu with smaller portions.

Service was very good. Again, don't think this is just sushi----- it's much, much more.

Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

My teenage daughter wanted sushi and this place was highly recommended by the hotel staff. My husband and daughter loved the sushi but I ordered the Hibachi steak which was delicious. The decor was modern and pristine. Service excellent. Moderately priced. I would definitely return and highly recommend

Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

4 Stars - Customer Service
3 to 5 Stars - Food
4 Stars - Ambience

The food was fair, good, and great. I loved the crab appetizer and its presentation. The miso soup, sushi, and salad was fair to good. The arrangement of the sushi with the sauce on the plate was perfect. I had spicy white tuna , scallop, and Alaskan sushi. The price was good. The only things I were disappointed with was the scallop sushi was bland and not as appealing as I thought it would be and the fish in the sushi was not the most fresh fish I have tasted. They offered a pretty dessert cake in the end but I was full. The price with tip ended up being $20. Not bad at all. I would come here again. If the service was not so good , quick, and friendly, I would probably give this place 3 and a half stars, BUT they were very nice and made me feel comfortable.