Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the tini martini bar the secret garden coach house bar credit sleep number charlotte street the main house view of the bay bed and breakfast sitting area perfect location people watching jacuzzi tub old town historic district porch augustine
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2020

I was expecting a quaint inn instead the hotel is located behind and on top of a bar, which is clearly the cash cow for this establishment. Room was ok, but is clearly antiquated and needs maintenance. At this price point, I was expecting so much more. No valet, you unload and take your bags up stairs. No parking at the hotel; parking is for one car at a public parking lot a block away. Will come back to St. Augustine, but will stay as far away from this hotel as possible. Unless you like lots of noice, avoid this place. Two positives - the staff is nice, except for the maitre de for the bar who was not welcoming to guest returning to the hotel; he was more interested in the people waiting in line to get into the bar. View from the balcony in room 10 is very pretty at sunset.

Room tip: Avoid rooms in the main hotel!
1  Thank portia415
Reviewed December 9, 2020 via mobile

I felt for the amount paid the hotel would have had basic amenities such as HOT WATER. No I didn’t report it because it became evident on the second day there that one person could take a 3-4 minute shower before completely running out of hot water. It would take an hour to build back up then only two minutes tops. I appreciated the included breakfast and the paid parking a block away but I don’t think the pictures that the hotel posts are accurate. The Tiny martini bar was cute and I think a nice place but I wouldn’t stay here again. It was also extremely noisy, like absurd noisy and I’m not an old person. It was noisy. I also would like to add the sleep number bed was not good. I’ll give them a break on that, maybe I’m picky. But I was uncomfortable the whole time even after adjusting it.

Reviewed December 6, 2020

The staff here was extremely polite and helpful, and perfect location but our room was a huge disappointment. The room smelled so strongly of mildew which did get better once we ran the heat but overall the property and restaurant looked dirty. Our room needed a deep cleaning and the furnishings were really tired and somewhat creepy funeral home style. The food and martinis were good just don’t look at the floors or kitchen when you walk by and you’ll be ok lol. I feel bad writing this because the staff was so nice but they need to clean up and replace some furniture. The bed linens and towels I will say were nice.

Reviewed December 3, 2020 via mobile

Our family from Savannah enjoyed spending a night here to enjoy Nights of Lights. Very cool Inn in the middle of Downtown. Every room seemed to be unique. We stayed in the Secret Garden and loved it. Clean and comfortable. Planning an all adult return!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ohip
Reviewed November 30, 2020 via mobile

This is my second time staying here and it was just ok. The staff was amazing. Check in was so easy. They emailed me before hand and told me I could park before check in and where to go. I arrived early to get my parking pass and my room was already ready. The room was very cute with a separate sitting area. Bed was sleep number and very comfortable. However, it seemed like the rugs hadn't been vacuumed in a while and the shower was really nice with 2 rain shower heads but the tile needs replacing. Also the sink vanity isn't attached to anything and if you're plus size it's a tight squeeze into the bathroom. The toiletries smelled nice but it seemed like they were used leftover from the person before. We got new ones with no problem.
Location obviously was perfect. And the parking lot wasn't very far from the inn.
The breakfast was great and free martinis were good too!
The ambiance of the inn was really great.
Just needed extra tlc while cleaning.
Also the room was very humid. Everything had a damp feel.
Id probably go back maybe just a different room....or cleaner.

Date of stay: November 2020