Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
OhanaR
Florida

Great location and great staff

Review of Sebastian Hotel
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 22, 2023via mobile
We have stayed at this hotel three times, and all three have been excellent. The only reason it doesn’t get five stars is because the elevator is the slowest I have ever experienced. Do yourself a favor and take the stairs!

Mary & Carol are excellent breakfast and happy hour hosts (and all other times, too!). Shadelle at the desk was charming and very helpful, even happily moving us to a new room when the one we were given had some funky odor (I feel bad about that too, because little did I know that my own grandson’s feet would stink up the one we moved to...)

Rooms are great and comfortable. Nice amenities at and around the pool. Bike rental on site.

We’ll always stay here when in St. Augustine.
Date of stay: June 2022
  • Expedia.com
    C$197
7.6 km from Sebastian Hotel
View more hotels in St. Augustine
All reviews front desk rooms are huge great hotel historic district visiting st old town the entire staff flagler college downtown area carol mary augustine shuttle attractions microwave florida
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2023 via mobile

Hotel is permanently closed. It was sold in January and I was not notified by Radisson
My reservation starts Friday
Had to find another hotel quickly. So dissatisfied with Radisson. Please remove from your listing. It's a shame it was a beautiful hotel.

Room tip: Find another place to stay
Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 220lynnf
Reviewed January 3, 2023

We stayed here for our 3-day trip to St. Augustine. We found that the room was very clean and comfortable. The water pressure in the shower was good and the bed was comfortable. The front desk staff we interacted with were very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. There is a shuttle to the downtown area, but it is also a short walk. There was plenty of parking in their lot. The wi-fi speed was very good for streaming video. The only negative I can say is that the body wash bottle in the our shower was empty upon checking in.

Date of stay: January 2023
Reviewed October 14, 2022

The hotel is located outside the historic district, but not too far away from itl. It is a new hotel. The rooms are super comfy. I managed to get a good night sleep, longer than I am used to. Front desk service (Christian, I believe) was excellent. They have a shuttle that can take you to the historic district and back. It is also possible to walk, it is around 1.3 miles.
Breakfast is not included, but they have a restaurant that offers it for $12.95 + tax. It is similar to the breakfast included with other types of hotels, but their eggs are made to order and you get the juice upon request (no juice machine in the buffet).

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed October 2, 2022

My husband, adult daughter and I stayed here when we evacuated from Tampa due to hurrican Ian. The entire staff were wonderful, accomodating, and fantastic. As it turned out, the hotel was in an evacuation zone almost by the time we got there. Since we had a reservation, they honored it, along with about 10 other rooms. They feed us meals (not included in the cost) every day and made us as comfortable as possible. It was like staying with family. The room was very clean and the beds very comfortable. The location would have been fantastic if the weather was good and it was great for our circumstances as well. We parked our car in a nearby parking garage to ensure safety and they offered us rides to get provisions (liquor store). Couldn't have been nicer and more accomodating. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: We had a room with two queen beds and a living area. Made for lots of space for the 3 of us traveling together.
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed September 10, 2022

We were traveling with our dog and this hotel was a last minute choice. There was a restaurant on site so I was happy I wouldn’t have to go out to get dinner. This is right on US 1 and difficult to get to. The restaurant was closed however…only open for breakfast and cost $13.00. They are very security conscious with signs everywhere so I was concerned about that. The room was fine, it appeared clean but the corridor had a horrible smell. The staff were all very nice but it took me several days to get a copy of my hotel bill and I think I have been overcharged. I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2022