See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Normally I stay in historic district but was able to make arrangements with owner 2109. I never used a vacation condo before, so I had a wonderful experience with the owners. Too far away from historic area for me. Everything made available to me. Only requests from owners was throw trash out and clean beach towels. Wonderful stay

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Loved the place. 17A was nicely furnished and had all new appliances. The condo was decorated with a cool and relaxing flair. Very peaceful and was a welcomed respite from our hectic lives. Indoor pool next door to condo The staff was very accommodating and helpful. The condo is just minutes from downtown St Augustine

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Beth M
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Condo has recently been remodeled and is very clean and well decorated. Master is very big with large master bath. Second bedroom is very nice with bathroom access from second bedroom and hallway. Unit is complete with washer/dryer, fully stocked kitchen, extra towels, beach chairs hair dryers and plenty of room. The living room has sleeper couch, large tv, cable,games, etc. Patio access from master and living room with table and chairs and overlooks pond. Had a wonderful time and would definitely return. Visited October 2017.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

This is a review of association only not the condo owners. This was the noisiest property I have ever visited. The horseshoe or U shape in the back keeps all noise trapped. The pool etc. They had tree trimming going on and I also understand the need however when on vacation the need should not be at 830 am. Pool open until 11 so there was constant noise. Also rules only apply to visitors not owners. No smoking however saw owners smoking on their porches but visitors not allowed. Also no adults allowed in wading pool without a child but there was a woman several days with her float in there. No alcohol at the pool if you are a visitor. Owners did it everyday. Gate to ocean only works half the time. Cleaning crew mediocre at best. I cleaned when I got their and it was cleaner when I left. Spills under couches and there is a rum on the toilet bowl in case you didn't know. Condo itself and the owner was awesome.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2017

We rented Unit 3301 from Vacation Rental Pros and were very disappointed. The unit is very outdated and needs many improvements. Furniture very worn. Just not a warm comfortable feeling to say the least. AC was broken untill our last day of our stay. We were told the part was on order. Can't figure out why it wasn't repaired before we began our stay.
Colony Reef is a very nice place. Would recommend you rent your unit from them. They are on site and seem to have good customer service and response time.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple