This condo is located about 10 miles south of St. Augustine Beach, Fl. in a section called Crescent Beach. It sits close to the ocean and I think all the rooms have an Oceanfront view. We stayed on the 3rd floor in the center of condo building and had a marvelous view. The entire condo room was somewhat narrow but very comfortable. It had all the amenties including a kitchenette stocked with pans, plates, utensils, etc. There was a small living/family room with a large flat screen TV and a small private balcony that faced the ocean. There was a medium size dining table (seated 4-6). The bedroom was separate and had its own flatscreen TV. Free wireless internet. The decor was tastefully done in subtle beach colors. The couch pulled out to a queensize bed (we didn't use). I would say this is most comfortable for two people, but 4 people could definitely be comfortable. The front office staff was really terrific. They really care about their guests and make you feel right at home. Checking in was more personal and friendly than other condo check-ins we have expierienced. There were only few problems. One was that the front door was tricky to shut tight. If you didn't close it hard enough, it popped open. I wish they would provide better quality bathroom tissue . The water pressure (shower/toilet) wasn't the greatest but doable. The walls are fairly thin - you can definitely here people at times talking at times.
Overall it is a lovely condo with a fantastic view and great front desk/housekeeping service. Close enough to St. Augustine but far enough away from the crowds.....Plenty of nearby restaurants, grocery stores, etc. Definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beacher's Lodge is a condo hotel right on the beach... Beautiful Crescent Beach at the south end of St. Augustine. Only 10 miles to historic St. Augustine, just off the beaten path. Each suite is decorated differently but they all have great views of the ocean. Full Kitchens and the amenities of home, at hotel pricing. Enjoy the view of the ocean from the comfort of your living room. One of the few hotels directly on the beach. Some condos at Beacher's Lodge allow pets, but not all. Heated oceanfront pool is enjoyable year round. Enjoy more than a hotel room can offer in our one bedroom condos and our kitchenette suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Beachers Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beacher`s Hotel Saint Augustine
- Beachers Hotel Saint Augustine
- Beachers Lodge St Augustine