This is a very OLD hotel that someone has made into condos. We stayed in #126. The kitchen was poorly furnished....just the very basics and NO dishwasher. At $165/night I expected better. The pool was our biggest complaint - they advertised that it was heated...but it was FREEZING!! They told us that if the ocean temp got above 70, they turned the heaters off. First - what does the ocean temp have to do with the pool temp....and 2nd - 70degrees is really COLD. Many people complained while we were there and we suspected that the heater was broken - but we were told if we departed early, we would not receive a refund. HORRIBLE HOTEL. During the 2nd week in May you can't expect the ocean to be warm yet....but if a hotel advertises a heated pool, you expect it to be HEATED.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beacher's Lodge is a condo hotel right on the beach... Beautiful Crescent Beach at the south end of St. Augustine. Only 10 miles to historic St. Augustine, just off the beaten path. Each suite is decorated differently but they all have great views of the ocean. Full Kitchens and the amenities of home, at hotel pricing. Enjoy the view of the ocean from the comfort of your living room. One of the few hotels directly on the beach. Some condos at Beacher's Lodge allow pets, but not all. Heated oceanfront pool is enjoyable year round. Enjoy more than a hotel room can offer in our one bedroom condos and our kitchenette suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Beachers Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beacher`s Hotel Saint Augustine
- Beachers Hotel Saint Augustine
- Beachers Lodge St Augustine