All reviews across the bridge bridge of lions bagels room was clean small pool continental breakfast is fridge and microwave alligator farm tub shower historic district old town two queen beds min drive stayed here for one night office staff downtown st stayed longer
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

We spent New Year’s Eve at this inn and were very satisfied. It was much more reasonable then motels across the bridge but was still an easy less then 10 minute walk to the historic district. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. It is far from new but kept up nicely. Very minimal breakfast but we were very satisfied for the one night. Would stay there again for an overnight stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Coorslightman
Reviewed January 4, 2018

I am so upset with this hotel! Save your time and money!! My mother in law booked this hotel as a honeymoon gift and we were informed we would not be allowed to check in because someone else purchased the room for us. They knowingly booked a room in such a way that NO ONE would be able to check in as in was under my name and under my mother in law's card. Very horrible man on the phone. DO NOT BOOK HERE. YOU WILL HAVE ISSUES!!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IslandGirl925
Reviewed January 3, 2018

This is an average motel but the management very friendly and helpful.

It is also across the bridge and only in walking distance if you don't mind a couple of miles hike.

I wouldn't stay again because it is very dated and the bed was uncomfortable.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2017

Needed an inexpensive room ,one night for a quick get away with the family. It was definitely inexpensive using hotels.com, but you get what you pay for. It didn’t look bad pulling up, its proximity to everything was great, but it’s old and in desperate need of a remodel. The bath plug was broken off and the shower was dingy from age. The bed was clean but uncomfortable, and extra blankets stiff! The lamp was unplugged and I had to move the bed to do it myself! The service upon check in wasn’t…no hello or smile, no thank you just fill this out, I need your credit card and your room is upstairs! The guy looked like he rolled out of bed and it was 6pm. The view from the room was of a gravel parking lot for maintenance trucks. The website said free breakfast, it needs to say continental to clarify its only muffins, cereal and bagels. But if you want to stay in St. Augustine and close to it all and not spend a lot, the ac did work and the room has fridge and was cleaned.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2017

The room was clean and spacious. The air worked great. The manager was wonderful. I love the mom and pop hotels that make you feel that you are an important guest. It was close to several restaurants, and the free light breakfast was great. I am coming back the next time I visit St. Augustine. As others have mentioned the hotel is off the beaten track and very quiet.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are non-smoking, but there is one smoking room. I believe all rooms have two queen beds.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends