Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Brenavon2006
Coon Rapids, Minnesota

Nice stop for the night

Review of Anastasia Inn
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 9, 2023via mobile
We were looking for a cute little place to stay while we were passing through St Augustine and found this spot. I saw all of the great reviews and felt this was our best option and it definitely was! The room offered plenty of space and was super close to places to eat and everything to do in St Augustine. We typically always keep the fan on in our room through the night so we never hear traffic or neighbors and slept very well. This is a great spot to stay!
Date of stay: February 2023
    C$199
  • Official Site
7.0 km from Anastasia Inn
View more hotels in St. Augustine
All reviews coffee maker fridge and microwave historic district walk across the bridge old town beds were comfortable motel cereal downtown trolley
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2023 via mobile

No frills. Works as overnighter. No b'fast. About a mile walk to old downtown. Not far from St. Augustine lighthouse. The beds and pillows not that comfortable. The towels smelled cleaned but found hair on them.

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2022 via mobile

Had the impression this was a cozy, family-oriented inn on the island, but it's just one of many economy motels among the taverns and wine bars on the north end. That being said, it was safe, clean and pest free. For anyone wanting to save some money and avoid the exorbitant rates in the Colonial Quarter this could be a good choice. Be aware though it's a one-mile walk across the Bridge of Lions to the old town... not that far but was toasty in the hot sun!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank MizzouTraveler75
Reviewed July 17, 2022 via mobile

We were only in St Augustine for one night and this was a clean, very affordable place. Good location. The beds were comfortable and there wasn’t a lot of noise - we would certainly stay here again. It’s a no frills place, which was exactly what we were looking for.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2022

My boyfriend and I took a motorcycle trip down to St. Augustine last week. I have been to St. Augustine many times, but I'd never stayed at this hotel. We arrived way before the check-in time, so I asked the gentleman at the desk if we could park the motorcycle there and walk into town until check-in time. He said our room was ready and went ahead and let us go in. Very nice! We were able to walk from our room into town each day, and I purchased tickets for the trolley so that my boyfriend could experience all of St. Augustine. Our room was small, but clean. Surprisingly, we didn't hear a lot of road noise at night. The pool is very small, but we weren't there for the pool. There are lots of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. On our last day, we made the short drive to the beach before getting back on the road to home. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. Perfect location!

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed May 15, 2022

I have just had 2 nights staying at the Anastasia Inn for a short trip to St Augustine. It was the best price I could find for a Thursday and Friday evening. We booked the room with 2 queen sized beds. It also had a coffee maker, fridge and microwave. The coffee maker and fridge were good - didn't use the microwave.

The room was exactly as pictured, clean and tidy, plenty of towels, nice hot water, the aircon was a bit noisy but did the job, couldn't leave it on all night but one of the other guests did and I could hear it rumbling away all night. The general decor was a bit dated and the carpet was a bit ropey but clean.

Like all the other motels along this strip of road - this motel is right on the road. During the evening the passing traffic is quite noisy however later on it stops and it did not disturb my sleep.

Breakfast was cereal, toasted bagels and muffins collected from the reception area. It is what it is, for the price I didn't expect anything.

The motel is a short distance from the Bridge of Lyons so it is possible to walk into St Augustine but it is a long way back. With hindsight I would have driven over and parked in the multi storey car park both days.

This motel is cheap and cheerful. Didn't use the tiny pool. I would come again if visiting the area.

Date of stay: May 2022