All reviews room was clean lions bridge alligator farm bagels old town trolley close to downtown walk in shower short drive parking lot english muffin lighthouse augustine motel television attractions florida
Reviewed January 12, 2018

We went to St. Augustine to see the Christmas Lights but it was so cold we didn't make it to the train, but we rode around and saw some of them. The front desk clerk was great. The room was nice and clean and the beds were awesome. I had a flare-up of carpal tunnel and there was enough pillows to prop it up for me to sleep. We had planned on driving up to Jacksonville to visit my daughter and stay in a motel but decided to just drive up and come back and spend another night in the hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are inside. We stayed on the first floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Travelinggrandma001
Reviewed January 7, 2018

It is not far from Lion Bridge, and the Lighthouse. Many places to eat near. The hotel lobby is clean, always smelled good. Breakfast area is small but they offer a good variety of breakfast. They also have table in second floor so you can take your breakfast there I believe. Though you must go early. It is only until 9:30am. Room is spacious, modern and clean. It seems renovated. Room/hallway was quiet. Evening/night staff at front office aren't to friendly. On my first day, my mom (and eldery 73 yr old lady with a hearing problem) was calling my kids. Indeed she was slightly loud and I told her to keep it down, and that I was going to get the kids. The man at the front desk was looking my mom with an angry demeanor. On our second day room was not cleaned. We were out during the day and returned in the evening. I was trying to speak to the lady -very nice and friendly- at front office, while the man next to her interrupted our conversation to informed me (at a very loud voice) that service/cleaning staff took care of checkout rooms first and that eventually they were going to get to our room. Indeed, when I returned to our room service guy was there at the door. Since all our family was in the room he offered us towels, but did not entered to clean. He was very polite and friendly though. For the price I believe it is a good deal and a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2018

The location is fairly close to old town, just a mile or so over the Bridge of Lions. Several good restaurants are close by. The hotel has a clean lobby and an adequate free breakfast.

The rooms left alot to be desired. I booked 4 rooms for our groups. The rooms are quite noisy The walls are thin and the doors are flimsy and you can hold an entire conversation from the hallway, through the door. Our group consisted of 55+ women who are not prone to loud parties, but the management asked us to keep the noise down and we were just talking in our room.

In addition, the shower was full of mildew and the door tracks to the shower were filthy and full of hair. The room was not cleaned between days and the face towels were left in the shower from day to day.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank gforce2
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Stayed at Sleep Inn during our holiday outing. The rate we obtained using a Farm Bureau discount was very reasonable. The hotel staff was friendly. Check in and check out went very quickly. The room accommodations were nice. We got donuts and coffee from the continental breakfast. Both were good and fresh.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2018

Very nice stay , would do again. Breakfast buffet was free and had bagels english muffins,yogurt,cereal,waffles, eggs and sausage! Cab ride to downtown was 7 dollars can't beat that we would stay again!

Stayed: December 2017