2 people are viewing this hotel
US$104
Free cancellation until 21-04-29
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$28
Expedia.comUS$104
Hotels.comUS$104
StayForLongUS$128
All reviews sleep inn room was clean bridge of lions across the bridge old town augustine florida fort
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2021

I got the room around 9:00 and there for a couple of hours till I got the news in my mother had a stroke. The rude owner would not refund my charges. He seemed heartless and that is some bad business policy.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chuckn213
Reviewed January 25, 2021

The folks that work at the hotel are very nice so that is a plus. The beds were comfortable and clean. The place is not up to the standard of an IHG hotel in my experience. It needs a serious facelift. Unfortunately there were no lids for the coffee cups in the lobby in the morning and the first morning the coffee was empty, and only coffee mate (which we don't use because its got hydrogenated oil in it). I had to walk to the Circle K for a real cup. We had to pay a refundable deposit for damage, but the place had so much damage already they apparently don't keep the deposits of the people who create the damage and do the repairs. The toilet was loose from its base, the shower door did not close correctly. Every lamp in the place had a damaged shade. The bathroom pocket door was stuck in the pocket and the handle was broken. There were marks on the walls and the furniture (that made the place feel unclean) and the heater (there was ice on our car window the first morning) did not work properly. I probably wouldn't stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2021
3  Thank Robert E
Reviewed July 20, 2020

I tell,what we get for $90.I choose this inn because they offered breakfast.They mislead the people.We got only one little chocolate bar and one fake, (around 100 ingredients) very tiny, biscuit sandwich.Thats it.The room smell was disgusting.The AC was loud,I couldn't sleep all night.I have never been get such a poor service for $90.The employees were rude.Dont go there!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Cruiser755260
Reviewed July 15, 2020

We stay here during July 10-13, 2020. The staff was friendly and helpful. Will stay here again if we come back to St Augustine. We were able to travel to different sights and eateries and still come back to a central location.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed July 4, 2020 via mobile

My family and I had booked this three night stay at the beginning of March for Spring break week. When the pandemic broke out and I realized St. John’s county had their first positive case I asked to cancel and since a refund wasn’t an option I moved the dates to late June. We got there to check in and the front desk attendant said that they required a card for incidentals. I provided my debit card unfortunately(because I have never had a problem using a debit card at a hotel in the past) and later that night noticed a charge for $187. When returning to the hotel I asked the same front desk attendant why I was charged and she said that it was a hold for incidentals. This has never happened to me ever! She said it was a company policy to place a hold of 15%. Well I can do math and the total bill was $319 and 15% of that would have been around $48. The next morning I talked to a manager I assume and she explained that there was rare change for me moving my dates because the rate was more expensive for the dates in June. Now she did correct it but also if I were to be able to cancel at this point and receive my money back then I could honestly turn around and book the hotel cheaper than what the cost was during spring break. There is a pandemic spreading and literally four cars in the parking lot so the rate was much cheaper at the time we actually stayed. Yes they probably didn’t know that in March however when changing the dates they never mentioned an increase in price. Needless to say for the cost that we paid after the correction the hotel was still horrible. The A/C unit looked like it was pulling out of the wall and u could partially see outside. The room was for two queen beds and the taking was hanging out because they had replaced the queen beds with full size so that was a little inconvenient. They never cleaned the rooms at all they just placed bags of new towels on the doorknob outside. Our wet towels stayed on the floor until we left. The shower was like a cubicle also which when you have larger kids like a 13 y/o that is 6 foot this is a challenge. Our stay was just overall disappointing. I would say that you could stay at a much better place for around the same cost or maybe a little more which would definitely be worth the extra funds.

Date of stay: June 2020