Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews bridge of lions covered parking great location front desk manager scott taco place walk across the bridge anniversary vacation convenient hotel nice accommodations alligator farm the ground floor close to town room rate the general manager up to date hotel is beautiful
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2020

Excellent service and accommodations,
the room was very clean, comfortable bed, parking was convenient. The lobby was being remodeled during our stay, but it didn't affect us. The complimentary breakfast was ok.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scott Russom, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham St Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2021

DRVILA,

Thank you so much for the positive review. I hope you enjoyed our city and hotel. I hope that you have a wonderful New Year. Please visit us again very soon.

Reviewed December 19, 2020

Found this hotel to be just perfect for us. The location was great close enough to everything without being in with the crowds. Everything was very clean and neat parking was excellent. We found the staff, especially Scott to be super friendly and helpful with any thing that we asked for especially recommendations for restaurants and things to do in area. The breakfast was perfect for getting the day started, clean, hot and anything that you would want to get you going. Freshly made scrambled eggs so they wouldn't be sitting around all morning. Our room on the 2nd floor was just perfect. Kudos to the staff for keeping everything up to par during this difficult time to travel.

Date of stay: December 2020

Sheeba,

Thank you for taking the time to write the hotel a great review. It was a pleasure having you stay with us in St. Augustine, Florida. I hope everything here met or exceeded your expectations. It was also a delight meeting you, I hope you will be back our way very soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed November 27, 2020

Clean, comfortable, great location. We enjoyed our stay and the staff was very friendly. It was a beautiful day so we walked 1.4 miles to St. Augustine for dinner. The walk over the Lions Bridge was so enjoyable. Lots of people walking over.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scott Russom, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham St Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2020

Earl,

Thank you for your great review. I am so glad you enjoyed yourself here in St. Augustine, Florida. I am so glad the staff and the hotel exceeded your expectations. I hope you will come back soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed November 21, 2020

Newly built, immaculate hotel. Perfect location near the Bridge of Lions. Walking distance to historic area, free parking. Safe place to stay during pandemic! Beautiful pool area, rooms very attractive with modern furnishings.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Scott Russom, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham St Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2020

Bunky,

Thank you so much for the great comments. It was a pleasure having you stay with us in St. Augustine, Florida. Please come back and visit us again in the near future. It means a lot when our guests notice all the (behind the scenes) work that is done. Thanks again.

Reviewed November 12, 2020

When we booked, over a MONTH ago, we were told we'd not be charged for rooms until we arrived. Instead of two, we were charged four nights. My gf and I have been repeatedly calling this place, they even know our name. When I demanded we get our refund finalized once and for all, SCOTT, the GM, started speaking with an irate condescending tone which I was not about to tolerate. His response? Just to hang up like a child, not a manager. Avoid this place at all costs as it could end up costing you double!

Room tip: Stay in a room OFF SITE. Unless getting ripped off is an option.
Date of stay: October 2020
Scott Russom, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham St Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2020

Anonymous, I would like to express the truth. You made four reservations on accident, I told you I would do everything in my power to refund your overbooked rooms which you did on your own. I successfully refunded your mistake which cost the hotel roughly $389.00 because we would have surely sold the other two rooms you booked accidentally. I thought I was polite and went over and above to get your refund, which again, was no fault of anyone but yourself. I can't control how long it takes the credit card companies to get back your refund. I explained to you that when you use a third party, it is not as easy as a push of a button. We are only able to do what we can, and always try to go the extra mile.