There are quite a few motels at this I-95 exit but this should be your first choice. It's on the "quiet" side of the interstate and backed by trees, so it's a bit removed from the traffic. It's very close to some of the upscale outlet stores if you want to do a little damage to your credit card. The facility enjoys all the advantages of being fairly new. The suites are a well-designed and give a feeling of being much larger than they are. The breakfast room is spacious and well supplied and the staff is pleasant. We'd choose this one again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking to indulge in some legendary St. Augustine shopping? The city's Premium Outlets, home to 85 designer outlet stores, are located just minutes away from the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine. In fact, purchase a ticket with Old Town Trolley Tours and shuttle service is complimentary to each hotel guest that has purchased a ticket, This will make getting around St. Augustine attractions a breeze. With easy access to the beach, historic sites, and shopping, the Fairfield is the ideal St. Augustine hotel for your next vacation. The Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine features spacious rooms and suites and is the perfect St. Augustine hotel for a weekend stay or an extended visit to the area. The weather is perfect this time of year to enjoy a stroll around downtown St. Augustine and enjoy our famous bay front breezes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites St. Augustine
- Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine Hotel Saint Augustine