“Romantic dinner ”

Ranked #84 of 639 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2015 via mobile

My husband and I just wondered up to look at the menu. We decided to eat dinner there on the last night of our vacation. The food and the staff were amazing. It was very romantic eating in a beautiful garden.

Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

Literally just came across this awesome place didn't expect it to be such an experience the owner was extremely hospitable, the food was phenomenal and the service was amazing! The scenery was magical and I WILL be back to visit The Gourmet Hut for another grand time. Really an amazing experience.

Reviewed September 14, 2015

This place was such a relaxing stop for me in the midst of busyness along St. Augustine's tourist locations. The food is delicious, but it's a bit pricey for what you receive.

Reviewed September 13, 2015 via mobile

I travel extensively for work and the perk is I get to find great restaurants and eat great food. Tonight was one such night. I'm at The Gourmet Hut. I thoroughly enjoyed the service, the wine and their seared duck breast with goat cheese, cherries, black berries, roasted sweet potatoes, wild greens and radishes. It is served with a balsamic reduction. The duck was cooked perfectly and the entree had the perfect balance. I would highly recommend this restaurant to any visitor or local. I had been sent to the Tasting Room next door, but the decided to close early. I'm so glad the did. The Chef and his/her team are creating memorable dishes.

Reviewed September 11, 2015 via mobile

Been here a week enjoying the cuisine and this is my favorite. Chef trained under Wolfgang Puck(sp) and it shows... If you don't like the menu options of the day then he can come to your table and talk with you then make the fish you had in mind. Very good experience. Highly recommended.