Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$59
Hotels.comUS$59
PricelineUS$59
eDreamsUS$59
FindHotelUS$59
TravelocityUS$59
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 13, 2018

I had no problems with the staff, the blinds, the noise, or the other residents ( BTW the hotel can't control who stays at a place.) I am a (reasonably attractive) woman travelllng solo, and never felt unsafe. The doors are steel with good locks, the shower is good, the bed is comfortable, the staff attentive. The location is great, about equal between old city and lighthouse.There is a Circle K in walking distance, some good restaurants and bars in close proximity, and I was quite comfortable, stayed four nights. The only thing I suggest is that the white linens, while clean, could use a good bleach. Apart from that what the heck do people want for such a good price? There a curtains on the windows as well.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Anna M
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

I really liked the room for the price. Large bed, flat screen, microwave and fridge, the rooms look newly renovated, and the bathroom was quite nice. We stayed there only one night, and it suited our needs just fine. Good if you are looking for a quick weekend where you will have your own vehicle and spend most of the time in the main historic areas.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank miztea88
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Let me start with the positives; this room was found on hotel.com with a steep discount, so for $65 for the night our expectations were not high. The room was clean and the linens seemed updated and new. The owners have obviously tried to update the rooms with fresh, modern paint and the bathroom was also updated and had the added surprise of a rain shower head. The towels were fresh and the toiletries provided were nice. The gentleman who greeted us at the front desk was pleasant, friendly and provided us with two complimentary bottles of water. The hotel was very close to the historic parts of St. Augustine as well as to food/entertainment.

Sadly there were some real negative points to this room as well; while the paint in the rooms was new, sadly there was a lot of damage not only to the furniture and fixtures but to the walls/paint as well. While everything functioned, all of it was very worn and obviously roughly used. The bed was pretty uncomfortable, albeit clean. The walls are thin - we heard fellow guests arguing at the top of their lungs all night. To be completely honest I was fairly uncomfortable about the possibility of the argument turning violent and/or spilling into the walkway by our room - that said I never did call the front desk to complain or to let them attempt to handle the situation, so I cannot fault them for that.

All in all if you are on a budget and looking to stay in St. Augustine this place will do. I would not recommend it for single female travelers or to families, however.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank meaganflaherty
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

I recommend you NEVER stay here. Lights are left on outside each room all night. There are no curtains, only cheap blinds with gaps. The owner was exceptionally rude. There were dogs barking for 2 hours, 11 pm-1 am and I asked for my money back to go to a quieter hotel. I was told he didn’t own the dogs, it wasn’t his problem, it was my problem and if I didn’t like the barking to stay in my room and basically keep my mouth shut.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 6, 2018

The floor was filthy, the bed was a rock. it was loud and a light shown through the window all night long. no curtains just a mini blind. huge gap above and below the door. could here every conversation from other rooms. pillows were about an inch thick. this was the worse hotel i have ever stayed in and i have stayed in some rough ones. the town was booked up or we would have went somewhere else our 2nd night. we stayed out as late as we could to avoid going back. we checked out at 6 am just to get out of there. The location was great and the people were really nice. This hotel needs lots of work and was way over priced for what it was. We paid $260 for 2 nights.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple