Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$59
Hotels.comUS$59
Expedia.comUS$59
eDreamsUS$59
FindHotelUS$59
TravelocityUS$59
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 3, 2019

Staff was nice, no complaints. The room had newer beds, floors, furniture, pictures, lamps and Tv. The bathroom was not so nice. Other that only one person can fit in the bathroom, It was not newer. The floor in the entire bathroom was so dirty looking. Even the entry door and bathroom door looked disgustingly dirty. A little cleaning or even repainting them would do. Ceiling was peeling paint. Looks like they started to redo the rooms but just gave up finishing the job. The outside fluorescent lights also are way to bright that even with the shades closed and curtains shut it looked like daylight outside and was to bright in the room to get easy sleep. I also believe they have locals living in the hotel as there are bicycles all over the grounds. I would not recommend this Inn for a family visit. You get what you pay for here.

Date of stay: November 2019
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Old Town Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing a clean and comfortable experience for our guests. I am sorry to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy your stay and the condition of the hotel and the amenities. I want to let you know that we take your feedback to heart and are reconsidering having some updates. I can assure you that we have the highest standards of cleanliness and that your comments are very important to us and addressed immediately with our housekeeping staff.

Thank you for bringing this to up and we look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed December 13, 2018

I had no problems with the staff, the blinds, the noise, or the other residents ( BTW the hotel can't control who stays at a place.) I am a (reasonably attractive) woman travelllng solo, and never felt unsafe. The doors are steel with good locks, the shower is good, the bed is comfortable, the staff attentive. The location is great, about equal between old city and lighthouse.There is a Circle K in walking distance, some good restaurants and bars in close proximity, and I was quite comfortable, stayed four nights. The only thing I suggest is that the white linens, while clean, could use a good bleach. Apart from that what the heck do people want for such a good price? There a curtains on the windows as well.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Anna M
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

I really liked the room for the price. Large bed, flat screen, microwave and fridge, the rooms look newly renovated, and the bathroom was quite nice. We stayed there only one night, and it suited our needs just fine. Good if you are looking for a quick weekend where you will have your own vehicle and spend most of the time in the main historic areas.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank miztea88
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Let me start with the positives; this room was found on hotel.com with a steep discount, so for $65 for the night our expectations were not high. The room was clean and the linens seemed updated and new. The owners have obviously tried to update the rooms with fresh, modern paint and the bathroom was also updated and had the added surprise of a rain shower head. The towels were fresh and the toiletries provided were nice. The gentleman who greeted us at the front desk was pleasant, friendly and provided us with two complimentary bottles of water. The hotel was very close to the historic parts of St. Augustine as well as to food/entertainment.

Sadly there were some real negative points to this room as well; while the paint in the rooms was new, sadly there was a lot of damage not only to the furniture and fixtures but to the walls/paint as well. While everything functioned, all of it was very worn and obviously roughly used. The bed was pretty uncomfortable, albeit clean. The walls are thin - we heard fellow guests arguing at the top of their lungs all night. To be completely honest I was fairly uncomfortable about the possibility of the argument turning violent and/or spilling into the walkway by our room - that said I never did call the front desk to complain or to let them attempt to handle the situation, so I cannot fault them for that.

All in all if you are on a budget and looking to stay in St. Augustine this place will do. I would not recommend it for single female travelers or to families, however.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank meaganflaherty
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

I recommend you NEVER stay here. Lights are left on outside each room all night. There are no curtains, only cheap blinds with gaps. The owner was exceptionally rude. There were dogs barking for 2 hours, 11 pm-1 am and I asked for my money back to go to a quieter hotel. I was told he didn’t own the dogs, it wasn’t his problem, it was my problem and if I didn’t like the barking to stay in my room and basically keep my mouth shut.

Date of stay: March 2018