“Excellent Falafel plate”

Falafel Queen
Ranked #171 of 639 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I was working on Saint Augustine shores, and them saw in a corner plaza FALAFEL QUEEN, I love the shawarma and came inside to order, I found 2 lady's very frendly the owners and one of them explain to me the menu, every plate, dessert and I ordered the shawarma falafel, was very good food, the places was crowded only 2 tables empty , and you know is too many person was at the same place for lunch, you need to test the food they offered, My recommendation is You want test the middle East food is good option in your way near the beaches the town and in your Florida trip

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Moved to St. Augustine a while ago, but today was my first time trying this adorable mom and pop place. Got the Chicken Shawarma sandwich to go for my husband and the Gyro for myself. Both were super tasty and fresh. Pistachio Baklava was flaky, buttery, and just the perfect finish to the meal. Ava, the owner, was incredibly warm and friendly. I plan on making this restaurant a regular stop for lunch.

1  Thank StAuggieBeachBum
Reviewed April 23, 2017

I tried this on a recommendation from a co-worker. It isn't very small. There was no where for me to sit except outside, & it was HOT; as the owners family came in and took up 2 of the only 3 tables in the small establishment. The food was good & full of flavor. The son was extremly polite & helpful.

Reviewed April 14, 2017

The place is pretty small, just a few tables. The owner was friendly and helpful. The falafel was really good. The prices were reasonable and the service was prompt. will definitely visit again.

Reviewed February 11, 2017

We have been coming to the Falafel Queen for the four years that we have been vacationing in St. Augustine. The owner remembers us and knows what we order. My husband and I are vegetarian and this restaurant is one of our favourite places for lunch or a simple dinner. We almost always have the falafel plate. Delicious. Very fresh tasting and everything is made right there. The owner is extremely friendly and a lovely woman.