All reviews bait shop travel trailer across the street fishing dock live oaks sandy roads basketball court nice dock shuffle board reef restaurant bath house nice camp shaded sites tree canopy wonderful campground rv sites nice pool
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Great place! Super friendly staff. Very nice restrooms (even air conditioned!). Walking diatance close to several restaurants, if you want something different. Close to the beach. Plus a pool, basketball, shuffleboard, and playground area. It was our first time but we will definitely be back!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

North Beach Camp Resort came highly recommended to me. We love St.Augustine already but this camp resort is amazing. There is plenty of activities from pool, beach across the street, fishing dock and restaurant close by. We can’t wait to go back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

We LOVED this campground. The sites are HUGE! Easy to get in and out of the sites. The pool is beautiful and very large! The best part for me was the ocean directly across the street. The campground is the perfect size; not too large and not too small.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jamie V
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3 days at the campground. It’s a little high priced for camping, but it’s right across the road from the ocean. The bathrooms were clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. The campground is beautiful as well. My only suggestion is that the pool could have been quite a bit cleaner. It’s a beautiful pool, but there was a layer of oils along the tiles- gross. I got in and got out. I realize that the ocean is right there, but I am a person that loves the beach and prefers to swim in the pool. That’s the only thing that keeps me from giving a 5 rating. I would return, just hopefully the pool is more clean next time.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

We took out Coachman travel trailer out for its maiden voyage and had a wonderful time. We had a pull through campsite which was very private and easy to set up on. Great time was had by all. The beach and river are both close by

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family