“Great patio dining!M”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2018

My sister and I were having our weekend get together in St. Augustine. We like to take the on and off tram ride around the city. As we passed this restaurant I made a note of it. That evening we decided to give it a try. The evening was beautiful so decided to eat outside on the patio. If you like a drink before your dinner I would recommend the Cappuccino Martini. Started with an amazing salad added a Creamy lime vinaigrette. We both ordered from the appetizer list and got the large Portobello mushroom stuffed with blue crab topped with gouda cheese. For dessert we split cheese cake. There is inside dining and Sunday brunch. Can't wait for a return visit to try something else on the menu. Food and atmosphere is amazing.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,271)

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Unbelievable experience!! Have lived in St Augustine fro 7 years!! Best service we have ever gotten in the entire state!! Kudos to Mgrs Danielle and Tim as well as server Mackenzie!! Food is excellent but service is PHENOMENAL!! We will be frequenting regularly!! Husbands take your wives for anniversary or they will be settling for 2nd best anywhere else!! This place rocks!!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

We sat outside on the patio and had pretty views of downtown and the water. I had the blackened chicken sandwich and my husband had the crab cake sandwich. Both were delicious!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018

We have dined here both lunch & dinner always good . The crab gouda stuffed portabello sandwich makes me very happy ... My hubby loves there pirate burger , but many options for lunch along with salads . I love this restaurant as it dates back to 1790 . There dinner menu consist of local fish , steak ,

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed November 1, 2018

Other than free parking in a crowded area not sure if this is such a great place yo eat seafood. Our meal was only OK and the table alongside us was complaining that there fish was so dry it was not edible. May have been just a bad nite but I would take a apass on this one. Also I thought it was a bit on the pricey side for the quality!

Date of visit: October 2018