“Great food and Service ”

O.C. White's Seafood & Spirits
Ranked #105 of 645 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for drinks and the bartenders were amazing. They were right on top of every order and clearly good at their job. We also had dinner there and it was superb. I had steak and others had the shrimp and grits, scallops and all was presented well and tasted delicious. I would definitely go back.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,269)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were exploring the St. Augustine Riverfront on our first night in St. A., heard music coming from the large patio and sat down for a Happy Hour drink. It was so pleasant that it was easy to stay on for dinner. The food was good, reasonable and the atmosphere made it hard to leave.

Reviewed November 7, 2018

My sister and I were having our weekend get together in St. Augustine. We like to take the on and off tram ride around the city. As we passed this restaurant I made a note of it. That evening we decided to give it a try. The evening was beautiful so decided to eat outside on the patio. If you like a drink before your dinner I would recommend the Cappuccino Martini. Started with an amazing salad added a Creamy lime vinaigrette. We both ordered from the appetizer list and got the large Portobello mushroom stuffed with blue crab topped with gouda cheese. For dessert we split cheese cake. There is inside dining and Sunday brunch. Can't wait for a return visit to try something else on the menu. Food and atmosphere is amazing.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

Unbelievable experience!! Have lived in St Augustine fro 7 years!! Best service we have ever gotten in the entire state!! Kudos to Mgrs Danielle and Tim as well as server Mackenzie!! Food is excellent but service is PHENOMENAL!! We will be frequenting regularly!! Husbands take your wives for anniversary or they will be settling for 2nd best anywhere else!! This place rocks!!!

Reviewed November 4, 2018 via mobile

We sat outside on the patio and had pretty views of downtown and the water. I had the blackened chicken sandwich and my husband had the crab cake sandwich. Both were delicious!